X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Oh shit, I'll grab that.
    Setting it to download while I leave for the dentist. Last time I played it was 360 when orange Box came out. Obviously not the right way to play.

Comment

• Yeah, especially when their servers sucked. I'll see you on this weekend.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        From 6:45 pm until 11:50 pm... I'm going to put the game away for a while.
        May have to bust that out. Still love it.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Off to drown my sorrows(or my people) with some Sims 3.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Picked up Team Fortress 2 this weekend. Not bad, but kind of unfair starting as a n00b when everyone has these fucking crazy items that make them godlike.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lord of the Rings Online now that it's free to play. Rolled a Champion just to check it out. Seems decent so far but I'd be choked if I picked it up during the monthly fee era.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I played it a bit as well, but haven't been bothered to put any real time into it.

NBA2K11! About to get back on it, played a couple quick games yesterday. The new controls are great, but are going to take some use to become second nature. Loving the ability to pinpoint one player and have them move around the court without the ball in the direction you pick.

Comment

• Rocking TF2 still. Fun stuff. May have to see if I can use my old character on LOTRO now that it's free. He is a goddamn badass.

Comment

• Fuck yeah, just owned some bitches in TF2. Turns out I'm not too bad as a sniper. My old SOF2 skillz are coming back.

Comment

• SOF2?!?!?!?! Goddamn did I love SOF2. Sniping was SO much fun on the huge ass random maps.

Comment

• 'Dude I was on a competitive league.

Comment

• lol I was too. It's the FPS I've ever been most serious about. Everyone I knew got into it big time.

Comment

• yep. *sof2jordanfist*

Comment

• It was sooooo satisfying to snipe someone in the leg and see it fly off of them in huge chunks.

Comment

• YES.

a buddy on my team used to use foot pedals when he played. dude was a fucking MASHEEN.

Comment

Working...
                                X