This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT ABOUT THE PS3?!?!

currently playing some Uncharted 2 (hard mode), Skate 3 and some Dragon Quest (DS).
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• there is only 1 tv....i could find a way to hook up the ps3 to my laptop?

Comment

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
        there is only 1 tv....i could find a way to hook up the ps3 to my laptop?

Do you have an HDMI port?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• dont think so... :/ ahwell. i'll just have to use my secret ninja moves and kick the guy off.

Comment

• I played Sims 3 for a ridiculous amount of time. The BDR house is coming along though.... I've completed floors 1, 2 and the pool. Still to come - floors 3 and I think there is a 4th....?
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• FUCK LIMBO

Comment

• Restarted my pro season in FIFA since EA suck bug testes and don't want me destroying the Dutch for some reason.

I have rechristened Zarate as a German ubermensch named FRITZ SKITTLEBRAÜ.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Downloaded, played and beat the new Bioshock 2 DLC. It's pretty damn good, and the new Big Daddy and weapons remind me of Metroid.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Mass Effect 2.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Mass Effect 2.
                      I was going to do that today, but realized my best friend still has my copy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        FUCK LIMBO
                        Haha, there were a few puzzles that made me say that. Where are you stuck?

I finished the Scott Pilgrim game this afternoon. It's great. The last level in particular is a greatest hits package of all the beat 'em up tropes.

Comment

• I'm at almost the very end. I finally caved and looked at a walkthrough. Turning on the gravity switch, and the trolley comes up, and you have to hit the switch and run over and grab the chain on the trolley before it slides back down. Spent about 30 minutes cussing at it, still no closer.

Comment

• Yeah, the timing on that one is tricky. I had to watch it in relation to the edge you jump from to figure out when to hit the switch so the momentum will still carry the trolley up to you. The very last jump in the game takes some tricky timing, too. So, you know, at least you have that to look forward to.

Comment

• Seven strangers picked to live in a house.... except there is 8 of us and we are not all strangers.... no hurt feelings please, do you know how long it took to make the 8?
                              Attached Files
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Not sure how many I can do at once...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X