X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *cries into empty shot glass*

*drinks*

We'll always have zombie-killing sometime soon...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck me. I'll have to just get them both dammit. NEED ME SOME GODDAMN NUKA COLA
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FEEL GUILTY

*jedi judo chop*

(Enjoy the extra kickback on top-a Bill's. Hope it helps soften the blow.)
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Screw the one game a month bullshit. You know there is going to be a god awful drought sometime in the summer where no games are bought for like four months. Enjoy the flood of games. I mean, even November this year is desolate. Things go dry until January/February.

Comment

• Well I'm also supposed to be saving up for a wedding...BUT VIDJA GAMES ARE GREAT!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wow!

I had heard this "Pong" was a 'deeply layered gaming experience', but I am floored!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese III View Post
                Well I'm also supposed to be saving up for a wedding...BUT VIDJA GAMES ARE GREAT!
                Married to the game son!

/TheWire'd

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese III View Post
                  I also kind of want Dj Hero 2 more.
                  Get it, Rob. I think I am too (PowerGig comes out that day too but I just can't justify a $60 to play the three DMB songs). We can get glow sticks and spike our hair and stuff and do some co-op crossfading.

...uh, reading that back makes it sound like we gonna Hocken it up.

Comment

• Tempted to buy a new DS for Super Scribblenauts.

Comment

• Netflix on the PS3 apparently... 5.1 sound? No disc? Yes please.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Tempted to buy a new DS for Super Scribblenauts.
                        Fixes a LOT of the problems I had with the original. Even has online and an achievement system built in!
                        Last edited by Trejo; 10-15-2010, 03:01 PM.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'm getting a new (to me) DS in like two weeks
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Enslaved is pretty good, even if the platforming is idiot-proof.

Still, the cameras go all Greengrass on a motherfucker when the bad guy mechs come acting big and bad. That sticks in mah craw.

Need an adventure title to rent for a weekend? Here ya go.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Get it, Rob. I think I am too (PowerGig comes out that day too but I just can't justify a $60 to play the three DMB songs). We can get glow sticks and spike our hair and stuff and do some co-op crossfading.

...uh, reading that back makes it sound like we gonna Hocken it up.
                              Judges?

*Gets signal*

Yes, yes you are.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Man, I'm not working this extra gig this weekend so no DJ Hero for me right away. D:

Comment

Working...
                                X