Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was talked into buying that game as my first 360 purchase by a guy that is no longer my friend. FUCK THAT GUY.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YES. Just traded in 3 games and made like 98 bucks. Picked up Skate 3 and put down the rest for RDR. WOOT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes, this is pretty much shit in a box. At least the 4 player co-op will kill the next few days until my glorious Read Dead Redemption comes out...
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Sorry to hear it, as for some unfathomable reason I was coerced into putting five down for the pre-order back when I did the same for RDR.

I fucking hate Gamestop sometimes. But never as much as my lack of a backbone.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What the fuck EA?

Starting with the release of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 on June 8th, all EA Sports games going forward will include a code in the case, and you'll need to type in that code in the menu in order to enable online play. If you buy an EA Sports 11 game used, or if you rent one, or if you borrow one from a friend, you'll have to buy a code from the Xbox Live Marketplace or the PlayStation Store for 800 Microsoft Points or $9.99, respectively. Of course, EA Sports will still afford you the privilege of purchasing DLC (or downloading free DLC) for its games, but without an Online Pass, you'll only be able to use the content offline. Thankfully, EA Sports has included a provision for renters and borrowers: if you don't want to buy a code, you can activate a free seven-day trial of online play -- but you can only do it once per EA Sports game. Surprisingly, GameStop is on board with the EA Sports Online Pass -- the retailer will be selling Xbox Live Marketplace points and PlayStation Store cash cards alongside the 2010 EA Sports games.
            Seriously? FUCK.

Comment

• Whoa, motherFUCK EA, what a crock of shit

Comment

• <strike>OH NOES! Rob won't be able to trade in his games anymore! Or buy used games! *snicker*</strike>

Playing 3D Dot Game Heroes. It's like they packaged Dragon Warrior and Zelda with tongue-in-cheek writing. Fucking loving it so far.

Edited because I can't read a paragraph.
                Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 05-14-2010, 12:31 PM.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Surprisingly, GameStop is on board with the EA Sports Online Pass
                  Not surprising at all.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    Whoa, motherFUCK EA, what a crock of shit
                    EA fucks over their customer base? Shocking

Maxis fans have known this FOR YEARS.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I guess I admire the fact they are always coming up with new, bolder ways to fuck their customer base

Comment

• It's what all of those MBAs are for, aren't they?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Blame Gamestop, EA's just protecting its bottom line, shitty as it is.

Comment

• I still blame Oprah for all this shit.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SSFIV could not provide me with the appropriate amount of destruction I felt like facilitating yesterday evening (bad dates...).

Picked up Red Faction Guerilla and I am in love with a sledgehammer.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                                (bad dates...)

Comment

Working...
                                X