Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fam ordered bottomless bellini horseshit and brunch turned into lunchdinner...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I beat Alan Wake. Fuck that ending.

Going back to RDR and some other shit soon.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Dammit, we're about to beat it...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH MAN CEEJ JUST BOUGHT SSFIV AND WE JUST ROCKED THAT SHIT FOR AN HOUR SO YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS WHAT THE HELL?!?! LATER....
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Never beat either the redonkulous sandbox massacre simulator, Prototype, nor the weeaboo fap fantasy simulator Bayonetta.

Which one to complete first? Thoughts?

I await either a hasty or fastidious reply while I eat this roast beast sammich.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BAYONETTA just cause.

Comment

• As good a reason as any, I suppose.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bayonetta and Alpha Protocol caught my eye, but I haven't pulled the trigger.

So, I'm going to rock the Spongebob game.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• AP keeps tempting me.

Comment

• I would love to play Alpha Protocol if every single review didn't say the writing/interaction is amazing but the gameplay is broke as fuck. Maybe when it drops to $20. Jeff on Giant Bomb said he is playing in despite the gameplay.

Comment

• Forgot about the obnoxious screen tearing in BonerNASDAQ (Bayonetta). Points from Gryffindor for that shit.

It's over-the-top in its juvenility, but I respect the fact it is aware it is a hodgepodge of stupid.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still rocking Modnation. Want to play SSFIV with Russ, nerdious and Ceej. Let's get onthis fellas... ENDLESS BATTLE FOR THE WIN

Comment

• GAH.

Give me a day to acquaint myself with the cheapest character and you got a deal, Man Who Posts Pictures of Mickey's Dragon Talons.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Really need to coordinate this so we can all play. Could be an epic drunken night.

Comment

• I'm down for it. Day's busy early on tomorrow, but after that I have jackshit to do.

That is, if Mexico doesn't win...
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X