This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Move package include a game?
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Your avatar is great Russ.

And no. only a demo disc I believe.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• More cost then....just sayin'
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Well yeah, I'm planning on grabbing 2 wands, 1 sub and that sports game.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I'm planning on grabbing 2 wands
            dot dot dot

Also, I will be buying Reach on launch day.

Comment

Your avatar is great Russ.

And no. only a demo disc I believe.
              Well the $99 bundle with the camera and the move controller comes with a game. The sports one, whatever it's called. Just the controllers on their own do not.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                How is the Spider-Man game, Anderson? I think it looks pretty neat.

The levels go on way too long. It goes past fulfulling to overdone fast. The Noir Levels are the best, while I'm still getting a hang on the 2099 levels.

There's a lot of the Activision fundamental errors abound, but it works for what it is.

Regardless of DLC, I don't see sticking with this for the long haul.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cracking open the last Four loko in the joint and firing up NHL 11 in 3...2...1...
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Anyone here getting the new Halo game?
                    Yes. Fuck the PSWii. 'Oh, now I can play table tennis in glooooorious 1080p, mah lives r compleet'
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Fucking Hanson Brothers, the frame rate is abysmal on this fucking thing.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bugs abound. I feel like I paid to get kicked in the dickhole.

EA? Bugs? Shock forthcoming...
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm going to finish Spidey and then sit on it until Dead Rising 2.

Then, I plan on riding Dead Rising 2 all the way into October 26th (Super Tuesday).
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• There is only one game I care about on Oct. 26. What interesting games that are not Rock Band 3 are dropping that day?

Comment

• Shit, forgot that comes out. Yep, gonna be grabbing that.

Still rocking some Dragons Quest, MGS4 and want to play some multi on some 360 game but no one is ever on.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                There is only one game I care about on Oct. 26. What interesting games that are not Rock Band 3 are dropping that day?

Super Tuesday =

Rock Band 3
                                Fable III
                                The Force Unleashed 2

Comment

Working...
                                X