Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to play Gun yesterday, but I'm holding back. Need Red Dead now.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
      I was going to play Gun yesterday, but I'm holding back. Need Red Dead now.
      Hah! Same here. Indeed, I even threw 'Gun' into my XBox 360 in order to play it, but it was the original XBox version of the game and was, thusly, incompatible with the 360.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Red Dead is going to destroy my social life, outside of online possees of course.

Have you been following the EA MMA game at all Bmetal? What I've seen of it so far has been enough to stop me from preordering '10 8 months in advance like I did the first UFC game, the roster is pretty sick - Fedor, Couture, Ubereem, Mousasi, etc plus they say it'll have the option for PRIDE rules, knees to the head anytime and stomps/soccer kicks! Ohhhh yes..
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• stupid question, but I'm a novice: I'll need XBox Live GOLD in order to form up a posse with you guys, right?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            Red Dead is going to destroy my social life, outside of online possees of course.

Have you been following the EA MMA game at all Bmetal? What I've seen of it so far has been enough to stop me from preordering '10 8 months in advance like I did the first UFC game, the roster is pretty sick - Fedor, Couture, Ubereem, Mousasi, etc plus they say it'll have the option for PRIDE rules, knees to the head anytime and stomps/soccer kicks! Ohhhh yes..
            If the controls are as slick as 2010 I may have to buy both. Fuuu my wallet is angry.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              stupid question, but I'm a novice: I'll need XBox Live GOLD in order to form up a posse with you guys, right?

Yes.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Matt, get a Gold account. Not having one neuters your 360. Watch online and you can find a card for 12 months for $30 or so dollars at almost any time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Matt, get a Gold account. Not having one neuters your 360. Watch online and you can find a card for 12 months for $30 or so dollars at almost any time.
                  Where?

Comment

• I would just hit Google for XBL cards on sale. I see them almost daily on gizmodo, amazon, lifehacker, etc. deals of the day. If I see one I'll send it to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I would just hit Google for XBL cards on sale. I see them almost daily on gizmodo, amazon, lifehacker, etc. deals of the day. If I see one I'll send it to you.
                      much obliged to ya.

Comment

• Amazon usually has them on sale. You can also get a card for cheap at CostCo if you have a membership there.

Comment

• Beginning to make my way through Mass Erect 2 on the Insanity difficulty.

It is fucking ridiculous how easy you can get dropped by the punkest of bitches when you are moving from cover to cover.

The Archangel "CLOSE THEM SHUTTERS BEFORE I GET SHOT IN MY UGLY MUG" mission gets a special mention here, as I must have restarted the last shutter sequence at least ten times.

(Also picked up Street Fighter IV yesterday and have come to the conclusion that the Eggbox D-pad was designed by Efram the Retarded Rabbit.)
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I got Splinter Cell on the cheap. I like it, but I don't love it. Also put down my preorders on Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Red Dead Redemption in full.

Comment

• Playing ODST single player. I kind of like it a lot. The overworld idea is an interesting addition to the universe and the music is great. Hate the beeping once you've lost some health, though. Like, a lot.

Comment

• Fucking WoW, and lots of it. Come join me. At least till LEGO Universe comes out.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X