Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Multiplayer something tonight, more than likely I'll be one of the 10% sober.

I hate horses.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Battlefield2?? We haven't played that in ages.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
        Looking to Multiplayer something tonight, more than likely I'll be one of the 10% sober.

I hate horses.
        Haha, muddy track, dude. The favorites aren't necessarily favorites when it's in the mud.

I'll probably be on for some multi tonight. I'm pissed at Van Halen and mildly annoyed at my MW2 Veteran SP run so whatever.

Comment

• I'm up for Battlefield when I get control of the XBOX back.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I will try to get on later. Haven't got home from hospital & family visits.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I fucking love the new Street Fighter game <3
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I thought about picking that up today. What system did you get it for, Rob?

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    Nvm on UFC code, found it. Demo was fun scarce on features.
                    I like that it has tournament mode now though, and CPU vs CPU sim. Lots of tweaks to the core stuff as well.

Not sure if they're big enough upgrades to justify another purchase though..
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                      I like that it has tournament mode now though, and CPU vs CPU sim. Lots of tweaks to the core stuff as well.

Not sure if they're big enough upgrades to justify another purchase though..
                      Does 09 play like this demo? I might pick that one up if so because I'm in love with beating the shit out of Rashad Evans with any/everybody I can.

Comment

• Basically yes, it's pretty close play-wise. Major tweaks present in '10 are the ability to sway/counter strike, the KO animation system (09 is very scripted), how each fighter has really unique stances/sets of attacks (09 everyone is basically a kickboxer, boxer, or muay thai clone), cage interaction and changes to the submission/posturing system which are so in depth that I've hardly ever pulled any of it off in the 30-some-odd fights I had in the '10 demo.

If you like beating the shit out of Rashad in the demo, picking up a dirt cheap copy of 09 should continue to fulfill that pleasure.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Picked up '09 and am loving it but now I MUST have 2010. Soooo much better than the boxing games. But boy are the graphics in '09 dated compared to the demo. Still fun though.

Comment

• Put another hour and a half into 'Mass Effect' yesterday. I dunno...it's not really grabbing me; I think that I've got 'Red Dead Redemption' on my mind.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Red dead & the new UFC game need to be out now!

Comment

• Red Dead Redeuuuuuuunf

Comment

Working...
                                X