Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't hate SW MMO. I'm annoyed, however, that there aren't as many details as to how quests will work when it seems more like a co-op/single player game.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Played a ton of Rock Band at my best friend's this weekend. Nobody else will play drums, so I am stuck with them, and I have to say the RB2 drum set is a million times better than RB1. Rock Band as a whole is so much damn fun, but damn do I need some new blood in our Rock Band group. Everyone is so damn mechanical and boring that I play with, instead of making a good time of it and being drunk and silly. I decided to buy the Megadeth albums and "put on a show" in which I played drums while hanging the mic over my shoulder and sing at the same time. Epic fail, but fun as fuck.

I think I'm going to put an ad up on dating sites "looking for friends only, need new Rock Band blood!"

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        I don't hate SW MMO. I'm annoyed, however, that there aren't as many details as to how quests will work when it seems more like a co-op/single player game.
        You can't expect a developer to give out all their secrets?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Billy talked me into playing WoW again then he quits. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahaha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've actually been playing! Just not a ton. BF2 man!

Comment

• I really need to get back on BF2.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking FFXIII is sucking me in though...arhghahghahg

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                    I really need to get back on BF2.
                    This. We need to pick a day and get on this shit.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I've actually been playing! Just not a ton. BF2 man!
                      Help a brotha level!! Lulz.

Comment

• Here's my leveling tip. Random dungeons. About 15-20% a level per dungeon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Here's my leveling tip. Random dungeons. About 15-20% a level per dungeon.
                          Are people pretty forgiving of teh noobness on those? I mean, I'm doing ok with my druid but I'm still getting the hang of all the tricks.

Comment

• You always run a chance of a complete asshole.

Comment

• True. Ok, will do that next time I'm on.

Comment

• WHY ARE YOU SPEC'D LIKE THAT, JOSH?! AND WHAT'S WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT?!
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X