This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    WHY ARE YOU SPEC'D LIKE THAT, JOSH?! AND WHAT'S WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT?!
    Lulz. I know, that's what makes me quit playing WoW. I just want to play my dude how I want to play him damnit!! Although I'm following a pretty traditional Druid build from what I've read so far.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who wants to game today? In about an hour or so I'm gonna be on and will play whatever.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
        Who wants to game today? In about an hour or so I'm gonna be on and will play whatever.

Multiplayer Red Faction?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sure. I'll give it a go. Still haven't tried that yet.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
            Sure. I'll give it a go. Still haven't tried that yet.

Let me know when you're on.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Got MAG from gamefly today. Trying it out now.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Billy taught me how to play WoW yesterday. HOLY SHIT does using correct gear help. I like doubled my HP's and am SMASHING shit now. Lulz. Cost me at the AH but fuck it, my druid is way better now.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fired up Bonerlands again to try and finish the last of the quests before I went all "Hit Em Up" on General Knoxx.

It upsets me greatly that a lot of time is devoted to driving all over the fucking place for what seems like hours, with every single goddamn thing that crosses your path having a planet sized RAGE-ERECTION for seeing you die. And if you unceremoniously die enough, and as a result get buttered and decide to leave the game, you start back from square one, and have to drive your buttered buttered all the way back to where you were.

Fuck that. I don't have the fucking patience today. So fast travel was not in the wheel house for this, and it suffers greatly for that exact reason.

Downloaded the ME2 stuff today, got through the short but sweet Kasumi loyalty mission, which had a villain with Tony Stark's beard and Wikus' voice.

Can't wait to start in on the Hammerhead's missions. Hope they are fun.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nice, I still need to grab that DLC.

Comment

• The best part of the new character and her badass cyberninjaassassin move is that it changes the combat mechanic up a bit, giving new tactical life to the game, especially when you are starting anew.

A shame when I have all this fucking work to do when the Fun Party drives by my house.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        HOLY SHIT does using correct gear help.
                        You JUST realized this?
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          You JUST realized this?
                          Hey AZN, try parallel parking without killing two cars and six people then we'll talk. Also I've played very little WoW, sue me.

Comment

Hey AZN, try parallel parking without killing two cars and six people then we'll talk. Also I've played very little WoW, sue me.

POST OF THE DAY!
                            Last edited by V; 04-09-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Cost me at the AH but fuck it, my druid is way better now.

I gave you 200g you nub! Quit crying about AH expense! Also, you need to find http://www.wowhead.com/item=13045 and I'll slap a 35agi enchant on it. You'll use it from 35-58. Hands down the best feral druid weapon pre 60.

Comment

• Battlefield BC now!
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X