Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocked some MW2 last night with Ari and Scott. I didn't do too bad, but I was too busy laughing at the ridiculous shit we were talking about instead.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob
      Rocked some MW2 last night.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haha.

Just got my first hole in one in Tiger Woods 10. What sucks? There is no "save replay" function. BOO TO THAT. But it was pretty great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Went on a Skate 2 rampage this weekend. Unlocked a few more achievements and finished up a bunch of shit that had me stuck for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Just got my first hole in one in Tiger Woods 10.
            *easy joke*

What was her name?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is it just me, or is The Force Unleashed a little boring? The controls aren't great, the powers are cool, but the game is boring.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That's what I've heard about it, and I have managed to stay away from it, Fil.

Spent a lot of hours on Red Faction Guerilla finally, and damn is it fun. I spent like 5 hours with it on release and just let it rot for the past 9 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  Is it just me, or is The Force Unleashed a little boring? The controls aren't great, the powers are cool, but the game is boring.
                  Pretty much my response to it. Powers were cool at first but it just draaaaaaaaaaaags after a while.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Is it just me, or is The Force Unleashed a little boring? The controls aren't great, the powers are cool, but the game is boring.
                    Yeah, I really wasn't sold on it and I got it for free.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I know Rob loved it and to a lesser extent I love the IDEA of it but the execution was just meh for me.

Comment

• I enjoyed what it tried to do. It was an interesting failure. But was worth the 10 bucks I spent on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          I enjoyed what it tried to do. It was an interesting failure. But was worth the 10 bucks I spent on it.
                          That.

Comment

• Played some games of Age of Booty last night with Ari. And got my ass kicked everytime hhaa. It is a pretty fun game though and I will have my revenge. Jaws style...

Comment

• We need moar people!!! We can do teams and have some epic battles!

But shit, when I ghosted my ship and busted out the sneak attack on you, I almost died laughing.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I was too fucked up to realize what was happening until it was too late haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X