Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got $30 in reward zone credit from Best Buy. I am debating between Skate 3 and Alpha Protocol, knowing that anything in the wake of Red Dead is not going to get my full attention. Anyone else definitely grabbing Skate 3? All the videos coming out, and the QL on Giant Bomb of the demo pretty much have me sold. I'm going to grab the demo when I get home as well.

Comment

• I'll be grabbing it day one hopefully. I'm the dork that made his own "PodCaust" graphics for Skate 2.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I loved the first Skate, but missed the second, knowing a part 3 would come eventually. I'm shocked it is coming out May 11th! Fucking fast. The co-op trailer really is convincing me to get it so that we can make a skate team and just bail all over the place.

Comment

• For sure. I loved the demo's new HARDKORE MODE.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BAM!

Comment

• Fucking Podcaust art assets. You silly fuck. Yea, I will grab this and we can skate hand in hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                For sure. I loved the demo's new HARDKORE MODE.
                What was the difference? I didn't mess with the hardcore. The multiplayer was ok though.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The physics are way more realistic. You have to hit THE PERFECT ANGLE to grind anything and no more double kickflipping out of a rail, unless everything is PERFECT. Just adds a bit for hardcore players like me.

Comment

• Yeah. Fuck that. I know I'm in the minority but I don't need harder on my skating games. A happy medium between skate difficulty & Tony Hawk's "OMG I'm teh one" lack of difficulty would suit me. Of course the analog controls are my biggest issue. I've always hated using them in sports games.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still playing Uncharted 2. The new maps and new co-op mode, Siege are fun! Yeah, I'm that guy still playing this game.

Pixeljunk Shooter is $4.99 this week. I'll probably buy and play that soon, and MAG.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'm digging that ModNation racer game or whatever on the psp. Totally buying it for the PS3.

Comment

• UFC 2010 demo

Fuck ya.
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            UFC 2010 demo

Fuck ya.
                            Could you link that site where you have to sign up to get the damn demo. FUUUU I just wants to Brock Lesnar somebody NAO!!!

Comment

• Rocking fools in some Super Street Fighter IV. YES.

Also beat Monkey Island today finally.

Comment

• Nvm on UFC code, found it. Demo was fun scarce on features.

Comment

Working...
                                X