Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on server Gladden. I've got a Captain named Kliitoris and a Minstrel named Vuulvana. V is at level 10 or 11, I think.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I'm on server Gladden. I've got a Captain named Kliitoris and a Minstrel named Vuulvana. V is at level 10 or 11, I think.
      haha, I read your second character as Vulva.
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• I tried Vulvana but it wouldn't let me do it. Adding the extra 'u' let it go through.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What's the word on DC Online? If I had a computer that was worth a damn I'd consider this.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's gonna fail. HARD.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No real interest in playing DC Online, but I LOVED the CGI trailer - THAT'S what I'm looking for in a superhero flick. An all CG film, where the characters look like they do in the comics.

Comment

• If the GCPD isn't available, I call playing The Creeper.

Yes, I know what I'm asking for.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• LET'S PLAY SOME ASSCREEDBRO ONLINE SOON.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    What's the word on DC Online? If I had a computer that was worth a damn I'd consider this.

Since I'm in the clear to talk about it now. The PC version sucks. PS3 copy is winging its way to me very soon.

But, those cutscenes are fucking incredible.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ASSCREEDENCECLEARWATERREVIVAL, ya'll.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• omg. ASSCREEDBRO online is fucking GREAT.

Comment

• Holy shit! BDR has returned!!!!
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• More APOLLOASSCREED tonight. Ya'll African American Ops players better rekanize.

Madraul is gonna wish he never got birthed.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCK YEAH. FUCK MADRAUL. I'll be on in like an hour or so.

Comment

• FERK YEEEERRRRRRRRR
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X