Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You playing on Xbone or PS4, Trejo? I'm going XBone for this trial.

Comment

• Don't have an Xbone sooo going PS4 haha
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I rented Dead Space 3 to complete the story, but damn. Why did it become Gears of War?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• People hate on but I really liked Dead Space 3. 2 remains my favorite.

Comment

• First 2, especially the 2nd, were fantastic.

I just forged my 1st gun. A mix of Line Gun and Force Gun? Jesus. That's like a butchery gone wild. All I need is get my old stasis-chainsaw combo with a line gun and the game with crash and give up on me out of fear.

Comment

• Picked up Dead Rising 3 again. Almost done with it. My guy is currently wearing a Blanka mask, thigh high hooker boots, and a vinyl teddy.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played the intro of AC: Syndicate last night. Dug it, though some of the player movement felt off because of MGSV. It's very fast paced so far, and feels really good. I skipped Unity so I can't compare it, but it feels tighter than Black Flag did. It seems to be really happy to remove a lot of the annoying stuff from the game, like having to loot bodies. You almost immediately get a skill to loot people every time you assassinate them.

Comment

• Lesley bought the Wizard of Oz character set for Lego Dimensions this weekend. Holy fuck, I'm pretty sure there is nothing I hate more than the Wizard of Oz. Except maybe the Labyrinth.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Labyrinth is awesome. Don't go comparing it to those flying assholes.

Comment

• Did Rob just dare trying to shit on the majestic creatures that are David Bowie's hairdo and bulge in Labyrinth?

Seriously, fuck Wizard of Oz. I'd send all these fucks to the prison.

Comment

• I did. Fuck that boring ass movie.

So close to beating Dead Rising 3. I honestly don't know how I power through these games. I only have bits of fun in each, yet I stick with it to the end.

Comment

• Spent a few hours with AC: Syndicate last night. Super into it. I really want just like 8 hours to dig into it this weekend.

Comment

• I feel like I may be disappointed since there are no ships to sail. Black Flag was legit my favorite entry since 2.

Comment

• It was for me too, but I am not missing the ships. I do have a dope ass train for a headquarters though! And crazy gadgets. The climbing is SO fluid in this. The free run down is amazing. Instead of being worried about falling off a building you just do "free run down" and just HAUL FUCKING ASS down the side of a building. I was at the top of Big Ben and just ripped down the side of it.

Comment

• oh yeah? hmmms. I have a feeling I'll be playing this and Mad Max after Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X