Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exapunks on PC gamepass. It's a pretty neat hacker game where you are using code to do hacker shit. I printed out the zine it comes with as it's the tutorial. I like stuff like this. It's most definitely not for most people but I was digging on it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Man, Splatoon 3 looks dope. There's a lot of Nintendo stuff dropping, but I need to swap my Switch battery before I buy anymore games for it.
      Will probably be grabbing this as I finally have a gamepad.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Had some epic matches of Fortnite last night with the boyz. There is something so strange seeing Indiana Jones rep Wu-Tang.

Comment

• Played a bunch of Dreamlight Valley and now have Wall-E and Remy living in my town. I enjoy the mindless clicking on things occasionally.

Played a bunch of the new Fortnite shit last night with the boyz. The new liquid metal mechanic is fun as fuck and LETHAL if used right. I love that Fortnite just looked at Splatoon and was like "yeah, let's add that feature to our already fun game" and it just works. The new upgradable guns are odd, I miss the DBZ weapons, and they need to bring back the fire bows full time dammit.

Lesley, Ari and I 100% completed the new Sea of Thieves adventure this weekend. Fucking tediousssss but the completionist in me needs ALL OF THE COSMETICS. Really hope they start instancing these at some point. Sucks being griefed by assholes. Sucks even more being told "ItS a PiRaTE gAMe weRe BEiNg pIRatEs." Like yeah, sure but like some of us want to do the story stuff AND then go be pirates when we're done. Thankfully we did it all, got all of the shit, and still were able to participate in the community day. Got a ton of "pirate coins" which is what you usually get if you spend real money thanks to the devs upping the chance to run into ancient treasure skeletons. these fuckers are usually rare, but this weekend they were out in full force. I now have a ton of loot to spend on cosmetics and emotes. yay.

Comment

• I am about to have to download Fortnite on my PC because Sarah has taken over Xbox for Dreamlight Valley.

Comment

• I tried playing it on my computer and I just can't. I used to be RIDE OR DIE WASD FOR LIFE but now I'm like, GIMME A COMFY CONTROLLER AND GIANT TV. Even more though is that the game FULLY MAXED with all option on my PC still doesn't look as nice as the Series X version. But I'm gonna chalk that up to my stupid eyes.

Comment

• Even if i play on PC I am going to use my controller. yolo

Comment

• Yeah, I know I can but until I get a good monitor it's just not for me. That being said, this 360hz lappy monitor is a beast but my old eyes aren't what they're used to be.

Comment

• Ceej and I spent 30 mins just doing quests in fortnite last night. It's like, yeah I'll get 3-4 quests done, make 150k+ xp, make it to top ten, get one kill, all without doing much. Little bro makes fun of me but the quests are fun dammit. Ceej and then I got an epic win with our last game. Turns out he's great with the DMR and I'm great at suicide rushing to flush people out. That chrome mechanic is aces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Ceej and I spent 30 mins just doing quests in fortnite last night. It's like, yeah I'll get 3-4 quests done, make 150k+ xp, make it to top ten, get one kill, all without doing much. Little bro makes fun of me but the quests are fun dammit. Ceej and then I got an epic win with our last game. Turns out he's great with the DMR and I'm great at suicide rushing to flush people out. That chrome mechanic is aces.
                      I am an idiot and was like, hey it's 11pm and I am laying in bed. WHAT IF I JUST DOWNLOAD IT ON PS5.

So i will do that today. I jumped in one match yesterday and got 4th. Barely saw any of the new stuff. I am with you. I picked a couple week zero quests, and knocked those out in the one round.

Comment

• the new boss at the Chrome palace or whatever is kind of a bitch if you're not shielded up with decent guns. She fucking rocks your ass with her crazy gun, goes full shield and sends two wolves at you. Can't shoot her until you kill the wolves. Rinse. Repeat. Her gun is great when you kill her though,.

Comment

• Sounds like a WoW boss.

Comment

• Yeah, I told Ceej it felt straight outta a RPG.

Comment

• ScooterLaBeef doesn't post here anymore as he's busy off on his compound but thanks to the power of group chats he will be coming back as the co-founder of the PINK TEAM (him and I started that shit in Halo 3 with the DERP guys way back when) with his fancy new Series X.

RAMPAGING IN COD WILL COMMENCE THIS OCTOBER.

Comment

• Cannot fucking wait for MW2. November 10th though, not October.

Comment

Working...
                                X