X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIMME DOSE SETTINGS.

Also, at least I can laugh at my dude
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just tried turning on the hard snap and turned down the deadzones and camera speed and it feels tolerable, but the acceleration on aiming is SO sporadic. Also when it says hold back to open perks screen? Literally never works.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I just tried turning on the hard snap and turned down the deadzones and camera speed and it feels tolerable, but the acceleration on aiming is SO sporadic. Also when it says hold back to open perks screen? Literally never works.
        I'll give that a go and see if that helps. Like, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KEEP THE SAME SHIT FROM THE PREVIOUS GAMES WITH A NEW COAT OF PAINT? JFC. I went back to an older SR game and it's like night and day with the movement and aiming. jfc.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just played about another hour. God. It's so disappointing. I had a mission to steal a certain type of car. There was one around the corner, so I did. Out of NOWHERE 3 cop cars spawn and start smashing me. I try to avoid them, get to the drop off, drive the car into the zone...and cops vanish. Literally just POOF. Guns kept shooting 2-3 times when I pull the trigger once...or not at all! The finishing moves when close to people just don't trigger half the time. I think I am putting this on the shelf and hoping they spend a few months fixing shit. I might go back to SR4 remastered I got free on Epic.

Comment

• Ari and I scoping out some shops in Coney Crossroads for Riley and Ceej. We thought it was hilariously stupid but dude would JUST RUN BY OR CHILL BY US so we'd call them out and Riley and Ceej would kill them from the roofs.

and winning with the boyz never gets old

Comment

• Good shit. i knocked out this week's Vibin quests. Came in 2nd twice and 4th once.

I downloaded Saints Row 4 to just see...and fuck it is so much funnier and better feeling even with the weird old controls (LB sprints, B to open a weapon wheel, etc) than the new Saint's Row. Shit it MIGHT even look better.

Comment

• Yeah, the engine they used in no way makes it looks like a current gen game. It looks like a remastered version of an older game. Still haven't made it past the credits lol.

Comment

• More Fortnite solo victories last night. Playing with maxed battle pass, no quests to do...freeing. Just murder.

Comment

• We should play man. I'm so hesitant to just invite or jump in to my friends games in case they are trying to do some solo shit. A few weeks ago my buddy was in a dungeon in Destiny 2 and I was like, "SWEET I'LL JUMP IN AND HAVE FUN" and I did and all I heard was "sighhhhhhh....sup man...." "Hey buddy, what's up?" "Oh nothing, was about to get my first solo legendary dungeon done..."

WOMP WOMP.

haven't joined a game since lol

Comment

• hah, just message me on discord or text me. Don't you have my number? I typically am like FUUUUCK group playing bc I usually have zero time for a podcast or whatever and that's when I listen to those or put on a show but this new job is giving me a lot more flexibility.

Comment

• FWIW when our group plays we're usually just fucking around and shit and talking about whatever. So the same goes for you, if you see me playing or whatever and we don't have a full group, feel free to jump in. It's always just Ceej, Ari, and/or my brother.

Comment

• Got a couple OK matches in tonight, but wasn't really feeling it. I need to hardwire my living room. It's obvious difference on the wifi versus the hard wired Xbox.

Found a game changer. I always play with something else on like I said, so volume is low. In Audio you can turn on visual audio clues. It was show on the HUD the direction a chest, shots, etc are coming from.

Comment

• Cheater. lol. Got a few Victory Royale's this weekend. Felt good. Got Vader. Got Indy. Almost have ripped shirt Indy. Hope to get Shenron or whatever as I'm like a hair away from the last quest to get it.

Decided to force myself to spend time with Saint's Row to see if I could get it playable, and I totally did. Using that setting you sent me via Twitter for the car camera and the ones I fucked with on my own for aiming,deadzones,camera movement, etc..., I'm now having.....fun? If I divorce myself from my hope this was going to be on the level of say GTA V but with SR aesthetic and instead take this as Volition burning it all down to try to rebuild it up into something new, it's actually not bad. Barring NO MALE COCKNEY VOICE, I decided to go with Holly Hunter in Raising Arizona and the results are hilarious. The shooting is still a bit wonky but I realized it's just like GTA where you zoom/lock in, kill, release, zoom/lock in ,kill, repeat that it clicked. The flight suit is fun, the destruction is over the top, the bugs are plenty, but once I found vendors that sell shit I actually care about? Yeah, I'm in. Look at this shit.

View post on imgur.com

Click that photo.

It's the fucking dance from Kickboxer.

Comment

• Yeah I spent like 3 hours with, and it's tolerable now. I still might wait for a few patches and hope the weapons have more impact and some of the bugs are ironed out.

Comment

• I have to stop trying with Saint's Row and just wait until some patches hit. Last night I hit a bunch of random bugs like instant failing missions for no reason, textures just never loading on buildings or the empire map thing, and holy shit the car chases are so weird. It doesn't matter if you drift around a corner and watch a car smash into a building, it is IMMEDIATELY right behind you again. I spent like 15 minutes last night just trying to break away from the cops.

Comment

Working...
                                X