Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ] This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.
    Your profile was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this content and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because this content is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has deleted the content and issued a temporary suspension.
    You have been sent a message in the Xbox LIVE Dashboard notifying you when your suspension will end. During this suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will be automatically reinstated at the end of your suspension period.
    Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension. Additionally, the duration of your suspension is subject to change without prior notice by the LIVE Enforcement Team if we discover additional evidence of violations.
    Microsoft expects that all customers abide by the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct provides guidelines for appropriate behavior while using the service. Your failure to abide by the Code of Conduct in the future may result in, among other things, longer suspension periods or cancellation of your account.
    You can view the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct from the Xbox LIVE Dashboard under Xbox LIVE Policies in Account Management, or by visiting http://www.xbox.com/live/codeofconduct.htm.You can view the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use by visiting http://www.xbox.com/live/termsofuse.htm.
    Note: if you are not a user of Xbox LIVE, this suspension may have been enacted due to your activity in the Zune Social. You can view the Zune Social Code of Conduct by visiting http://www.zune.net/legal/codeOfConduct.htm. You can view the Zune Social Terms of Service by visiting http://www.zune.net/legal/termsofservice.htm.
    Thank you,

LIVE Enforcement Team
    Yep, those fucktards flagged me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yet I get called nigger, told to die, get photos of asscracks, and more. Such bullshit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Haha, wow.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yep. Seriously, nothing but a pain in my ass since I was the 1. nonstop msgs, chats, invites and death threats.

Comment

• Seriously, what the shit? I get booted from CHUD and the 360. Goddammit. haha

Comment

• You should probably just go to bed and stay away from everything until tomorrow morning.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Haha, for reals. I'm scared to turn on my ps3 to watch a movie. It may come to life and rape my girlfriend.

Comment

• Don't do it babe. Don't.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• *eyes his PS3 controller* What is the worst that could happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      *eyes his PS3 controller* What is the worst that could happen?
                      Re-enactment of the tree scene from Evil Dead, but with Dual Shock cords.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Yep, those fucktards flagged me.
                        Well, I guess everyone can add me so Rob can play under my name.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Indeed, add "lesel" just in case. haha.

Comment

• Damn son. Must be your mustard hate they heard about...
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. GODDAMMIT! I'M JUST NOT A FAN! ARHGHGH!

Comment

• Wait, why did Rob get flagged? Is Buff Headcheese a dirty word or something? What the fuck? I saw a gamertag the other day that was "Kill JEw Babies".

Comment

Working...
                                X