X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This all sounds fucking ridiculous.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I doubt I'll do shit with stocks unless it's a fucking mission. I just want to drive fast and shoot things. Not live in second life.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah. Eat poop, real life!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The stock market comes into play with missions that Lester gives Franklin. He very specifically says it's for cornering the stock market. And if you want to unlock all the good shit that's the way to do it, unless there's money cheats.

Comment

• I'm finding I care less and less about this game.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              I'm finding I care less and less about this game.

It's really open ended and a lot of has to do with how you play it.

That being said, I almost exclusively avoid Franklin. I find Michael and Trevor to be way more entertaining.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I set up the Rolling Pandas crew.

Call Sign: DVDA
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Pretty sure my crew from Max Payne came over.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Pretty sure my crew from Max Payne came over.

Well, some of us didn't play Max Payne.

Comment

• I'm still toying around with the Social Club since this is the first day I could get everything logged in and set up.

Comment

• It's pretty fun. The Ponykicker crew was awesome for just being 2 of us haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          It's pretty fun. The Ponykicker crew was awesome for just being 2 of us haha.

You want to keep that one or use the one I made? I sent out invites based on what I had connected.

Plus the crews get different perk settings in GTA V. I selected Rebels, so it gets around the timing issues that I've heard suck.

But, there's four other groups to go into.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            It's really open ended and a lot of has to do with how you play it.

That being said, I almost exclusively avoid Franklin. I find Michael and Trevor to be way more entertaining.
                            Funny, I've found Franklin the most fun. Trevor has some grade A dialog though. He sure does like sodomy.

Comment

• I feel like BMetal. I've been figurative towing the world so I've only been able to play for, like, an hour. The stock market stuff doesn't sound too appealing but I'm itching to really get into the world and play around.

Comment

• I'm going to beat Saints tonight and maybe trade it and CoDBlopswutever tomorrow for GTA. You guys just won't shut up about it. :-)
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X