No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking my time and just driving around. Hate the missions where I have to dress "smart" or some shit. No matter what I fucking buy/wear it's not right. So I said fuck it and just started mass murdering people last night.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, I am still firmly in the camp that Saint's Row is more fun than this game. At least so far.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Also, I am still firmly in the camp that Saint's Row is more fun than this game. At least so far.

Saint's Row is great for that one power play, but then playability drops off hard.

I've only had to dress for a mission once, and that was to
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        trigger a cell phone blast that popped off the Zuckerberg parody's head during a keynote speech
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I did that mission, the next one from the same guy says I need to dress smart as well. But the last outfit wasn't what he wanted.

Comment

I did that mission, the next one from the same guy says I need to dress smart as well. But the last outfit wasn't what he wanted.

The hacker guy or the leg gimp? You can get multiple endings to all missions, so I'm trying to figure out what's going on.

All I know is that I'm spending too much money at the club to get turned down by Chastity and Fufu.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Rob, just go to your house and put on one of the suits under outfits.

Comment

• And I won't compare Saints Row and GTA. So different. One's a power fantasy, the other is a crime saga. They take place in an open world. They're as different as Jak II and Lego Island.

Comment

Taking my time and just driving around. Hate the missions where I have to dress "smart" or some shit. No matter what I fucking buy/wear it's not right. So I said fuck it and just started mass murdering people last night.
                  200 years from now, this will be the epigram to some academics report on why society collapsed. Assuming we're not living in an Idiocracy paradise.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

• To be clear, you're talking about mass murdering in the game, right? Or will we all be subpoenaed at some point in the future.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Holy shit this thing made 800 million dollars in ONE DAY.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Holy shit this thing made 800 million dollars in ONE DAY.
                          No one ever went broke underestimating middle-aged white guys's desire to live out psychopathic fantasies.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                            To be clear, you're talking about mass murdering in the game, right? Or will we all be subpoenaed at some point in the future.
                            YOU SHALL BE SERVED.

Comment

• Been reading about the money making strategies. Gonna get meta tonight.

Comment

• Been loading up on Coffee company stocks. Buy low Fri-Sat, come Monday it starts climbing and sell high around Thursday before it peaks and bombs back down until next Monday.

Now to corner the frozen orange juice market..
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X