No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just shot my way out of Grove Street Heat style, and escaped on a jet ski.

Comment

• Zinyak is toast, I now journey to pick this up. So long Steelport and CodBlopswuteveredition
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Playing this right after SR is weird. I forgot about consequences fir my bad deeds. And holy crap this map is huge.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It feels like playing a game of tennis takes as long as a real life game of tennis. I think I'll stick to chasing after other criminals for my cardio.

And I'm not glad to see they've kept the tradition of giving you completely shit cars for chase sequences.

Comment

• I kind of miss Saints already. Aim reticule & text are so small
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think I'm suffering from Saints Separation Anxiety. Maybe it's just tutorial overload or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I think I'm suffering from Saints Separation Anxiety. Maybe it's just tutorial overload or something.

It improves dramatically. Especially, once you learn how to game the stock assassination stuff. I met 210,000 in 2 missions.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That being said, I was doing a really important Trevor flying machine. 8 minutes into flight, the game locks up on me. I had to stop to keep my sanity.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    It improves dramatically. Especially, once you learn how to game the stock assassination stuff. I met 210,000 in 2 missions.
                    Do tell......

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Do tell......

Use your cell phone's internet connection. Research and purchase. Spend all your cash on the stock tied to that mission. Wait 2 days, then sell all.

Comment

• Ahhhhhh, got it. Seems tedious but easy to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Use your cell phone's internet connection. Research and purchase. Spend all your cash on the stock tied to that mission. Wait 2 days, then sell all.
                          So its mission specific?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            So its mission specific?
                            All of Lester's secondary missions for Franklin.

Comment

• Hahahah, holy shit that Facebook mission.

I'm setting up my first heist and decided to go sneaky with all the cheap/inexperienced crew. I figure the first heist is the best place to see how the newbies can screw you.

Comment

• I'm 30 hours in. I didn't do another heist until about hour 25-27 then I did two back to back. And when doing the stocks? Save before you meet Lester. See what he tells you to buy. Load the game, buy it all up with all three characters. Talk to Lester again to start the mission. All three characters profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X