No announcement yet.

DARK SOULS: A Masochist's Love Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently in DuckBurg getting rocked. Still enjoy this game. Can only play it for an hour or so at a time so I don't get too angry haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There comes a time when you realize if you don't sit down and dedicate 5 hour blocks that the fruit of your labors will be menial. Once you leave the burg you will see.

Comment

• I will never not be impressed by the scale of the game.

And Gwyndolin didn't even have the goddamned decency to drop his fucking magic babby crown upon defeat. Double Dutch Asshole of the Year right there.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-05-2012, 08:20 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Billy's right. You can't just take a casual stroll through hell. This ain't the dog park.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can't do 5 hour playtimes anymore. I honestly just don't have the attention span unless it's an MMO.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not to mention that it could take you 2-3 hours to get to a new bonfire or back to the old one.

Comment

• I think it would be different if I had another tv/xbox, but it's not fair to Lesley to take the tv over for that long of a time period.

Comment

• Gotta get that second TV mang. Before Brittany and I moved in together I had a new TV sitting in my old bedroom for like 3 months so I could avoid that.

Comment

• Dark Souls is not fair. Life is not fair.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fair? And you're getting married? Oh Rerb you silly bitch. You will learn what fair means lulz
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm beginning to see the hilarity in PVP. Not in the "jolly co-op" aspect (still haven't had the humility or lack of shame to ask for help on anything in this game) but in trolling the hell out of the invader dipshits that show up at the worst of times to try to give me grief.

Homing Crystal Soulmass is fucking evil. Or it would be if it were being cast on me, but no. Fuck you, backstab-fishers. Fuck you forever.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• PVP is hilarious when you win. It's ten tons of bullshit when you lose.

Comment

• I have yet to stop laughing. I feel kinda bad for the people wearing Smough's bullshit. I mean, wearing metal mantits and dying in such a horrible fashion can't feel good.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My dude is wearing half of the gear from the mega black knight that you find in New Lando basement, and half of the ringwraith's shit. And a lightning spear!

Comment

• You mean Havel's shit, right? That's Anal Rando territory.

The day I stopped using the lightning spear was the day I started upgrading the Claymore.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X