No announcement yet.

DARK SOULS: A Masochist's Love Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This humanity thing is confusing. How do you know when you're not human?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• When you're Hocken.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• hahahahahah

ZING
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• lulz, Ari haz dem
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            This humanity thing is confusing. How do you know when you're not human?
            You can tell either by the counter in the left hand corner not being bright white or just spin your camera around and if you look like Frank from Hellraiser, then you'll also know you're hollow/not human/Hocken.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hmms. Ok. I didn't notice my character looking different, but I did notice the icon not being white.

Comment

• Yer hollow.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, when hollow your dude is JACKED UP (tm ESPN footballfools)

Comment

• I have no idea what the hell Billy is saying. Humanity will boost resistances to certain types of damage the more you carry it around (as well as your resistance go being cursed). And up to 10 humanity will boost your "item discovery" perk to 210 (or as good as you can make it until you find the Gold Covetous Serpent Ring).

It's not a really big deal if you go around fighting as a hollow to be honest. The game will be just as unforgiving either way. Just ALWAYS keep you shield up.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This game is confusing as fuck hahaha

Comment

• Read the wiki. It's all pretty straightforward after a short while.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've been reading it. I need to have it open while I'm playing tonight. I think I fucked up my guy's build already.

Comment

• It's easier to do than die in this game.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              I have no idea what the hell Billy is saying.
                              When hollow your dude is ugly as shit. A crispy critter. Muy feo, hombre.

Comment

• They're usually covered up enough to the point where it's only noticeable is when the black phantoms stop invading.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X