No announcement yet.

DEADER SPACE (The Dead Space 2 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just played and beat this on Normal.

HOLY FUCK.

Dug the callback at the end.

Me and my Plasma Cutter are BROS4LIFE. Fucker's a machine gun-shredder fully upgraded. I also got the Force Gun in my hands a couple chapters after it became available and now I'm kicking myself for not getting that shit EARLIER, I mean GODDAMN fucking thing is ripping legs like er'ryday. The alt-fire is great and if fuckers get too close, they get sat the fuck DOWN and then the boots start raining.
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Welcome to the fold, good sir. The Force Gun is great fun.

I love trolling the Regenerator with the LOLSTASIS bomb that is the Contact Beam maxed alt-fire.

It never gets old.

Ever.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Welcome to the fold, good sir. The Force Gun is great fun.
        Hell yeah. The Stalkers gave me fits until I brought the Force Gun out in its alt-fire glory.

Now, it's all *Charge* *BZZAP!* "Yeah, fuck your legs, bitch!" *BZZAP!*
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Playing the first one. Any tips as to where I should invest my power nodes? Good weapons? Bad ones? I bought so far the line gun, flamethrower (BECAUSE ANY DECENT HORRROR NEEDS A FLAWETHROWER) and a level 2 armor.

Is it worth it to use power nodes to unlock those rooms with shit in them?

I'm at the 2nd chapter so far.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Plasma Cutter. Always be cutting. Then get HP.

Comment

• A'ight. That's the base weapon, right? Anything I should avoid getting?

Comment

• Stay the hell away from the following (as they are built out of fail and aluminum foil):

flamethrower

Oops.

It did get a much-needed boost in number two, but it is a waste of credits in the original. You can basically beat the entire thing with a maxed out plasma cutter, stasis, and the good ole curbstomp. Everything else is window dressin'.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I got it for the style.

Comment

• playanothergameruss
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rWhpVoIR5cw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rWhpVoIR5cw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Severed is only $7. I was expecting 10-15. This pleases Joboo.

Comment

• And starting with relatively fun weapons doesn't sound too bad of a deal. Saw the Gigantic Balm gameplay and the reintroduction to the necro-Flash motherfuckers.

BRING IT, I say.

^
                          would happily pay mo' money for mo' DS2 content
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Picked this up today. Not too shabby. They definitely upped the atmosphere in this one. That beginning is pretty fucked up.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh...you ain't seen nothin' yet cheef
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The elementary is it's own world of fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X