No announcement yet.

DEADER SPACE (The Dead Space 2 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went through Hard Core again last night, and due to unforeseen horseshit, I was turned into a wet sack of meat by a necro wearing those little demonfrogs as a suit.

I had not saved. I was at the end of the Unitology Church...

...this might not work out. Going for attempt #3 today, so fuck it.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I kept getting my ass kicked by the very first boss. Blargh.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Yeah, early-game stasis works for fuck all.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Still really good. Kinda stuck in the Laundry area at the moment, because I realized that I missed a lot of containers (like the wall-mounted ones) and probably a bunch of nodes. Plus I don't know if the Line Gun was a sound investment.

Also, is that a goddamn baby in the one washing machine?
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post

Maybe. Probably. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?!

Comment

Still really good. Kinda stuck in the Laundry area at the moment, because I realized that I missed a lot of containers (like the wall-mounted ones) and probably a bunch of nodes. Plus I don't know if the Line Gun was a sound investment.

It is...when you have the nodes for it and stasis (hit stasis and that alt-fire mine, YOU GOT A LOTTA DEAD BUGS).

Max the cutter out ASAP. It is your bread and butter in the earlygoing areas.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Bah. Motherfucker. I feel like I should start over now. I spent more nodes on my suit (and one on Stasis) than I did the gun. Is there anything I can do to not get clusterfucked in that Laundry part? I'm in the glass-enclosed area just because it made more sense, but the fucking necromorphs keep dropping through the ceiling.

~

Comment

Bah. Motherfucker. I feel like I should start over now. I spent more nodes on my suit (and one on Stasis) than I did the gun. Is there anything I can do to not get clusterfucked in that Laundry part? I'm in the glass-enclosed area just because it made more sense, but the fucking necromorphs keep dropping through the ceiling.
                  There's only one big asshole that usually ruins that part, and it's the serpentine necro that runs like a fucking cheetah. Just take your shots carefully, going for the head and arms on the weaker necros and stasis that cheetah bitch and the spitter when they come through.

Light 'em up and you're as good as gold. /glennbeck

Don't worry about getting killed at this spot too much, it really is the first big challenge they throw at you. If you feel like it is too frustrating you can always drop the difficulty, or start over if you're as stubborn as me.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

$40 on Amazon today.

Comment

• So I don't think Hardcore mode will get slapped around for a while.

Not until I get a Xanax script.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ignore that pussy's post.

Done HC'ed this motherscratcher. A FuckYou Foam Finger is in my future.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• Russ is a goddamn robot.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Red FuckYou Foam Finger of Death broke the game.

It is an endless parade of "FUCK YEAH" and "LIKE A BOSS" now.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "I'm proud of mah nigga, Russ. He flya den a plane mang" - Thugga

Comment

Working...
                                X