No announcement yet.

DEADER SPACE (The Dead Space 2 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaand shut the fuck down on the HC. Going to try again today.

Last night I wanted to punch the wall like Ben Affleck when he was doing 'roids.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

What part? Do your credits transfer when you start a second game?

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Last night I wanted to punch the wall like Ben Affleck when he was doing 'roids.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          What part? Do your credits transfer when you start a second game?
          Everything transfers on NG+ (cash, upgraded weapons, suits, etc.). But that only goes up to the Zealot difficulty.

HC is all from scratch, and praying you don't get raped.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh, and I was raped last night when I made it to the second main room prior to the Unitology Church, where the really fat necro and the really fast and cheap-as-Chris-Rock's "Good Lawd"-character necros show up to fuck your arms off.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

You motherfuckers. I'm buying this on my lunch break.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

No transfers on hardcore? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. I was going to play one more round to boost all my shit again, but screw hardcore.

Comment

I will carry this cross to Golgotha.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

The regen necro is kind of like a shit demon when you think of it.

Comment

And the pukers definitely throw some shit at you.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

FUCK THOSE THINGS. When you are going through the mining complex and there are like 4 levels, and a bunch of EVERY KIND OF NECRO EVER come out and you're not sure where because there's a ton of levels and nooks and crannies then those fucking things puke on you and you're moving slow as shit then omfg 27 necros on me.

Comment

I became Space Neo.

I picked their vomitous mass out of the air, and threw it right back in their fucking face.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            FUCK THOSE THINGS. When you are going through the mining complex and there are like 4 levels, and a bunch of EVERY KIND OF NECRO EVER come out and you're not sure where because there's a ton of levels and nooks and crannies then those fucking things puke on you and you're moving slow as shit then omfg 27 necros on me.
                            I found that during that part, it is better to bust a move on down to the bottom floor as fast as possible.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

guys

guys

this fucking game
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

dude how do I access DS:E on this

~

Comment

Working...
                                X