No announcement yet.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want the official tool builder to come out before I mess with mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I want the official tool builder to come out before I mess with mods.
      THAT.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• As much as I love this game, warts - melee I am looking at you! -and all.

But the fucking Lag-time (on PS3) is nearly breaking the game for me. The constant stuttering, which seems like 5/fps, makes large parts of the game unplayable without reloading the entire game.

Comment

• The memory cache is notoriously abused by Skyrim on both consoles. There should be a patch to resolve it arriving soon (if it hasn't already). I recall a workaround being touted earlier in the month but can not seem to find it at the moment.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am finding melee with a shield to be way more entertaining. Being able to shield bash and charge shield bash makes me motivated to stay in close and actually dodge around. Ditto going for the more powerful strikes where you just hold your mouse button down for a long time before unleashing hell. I dunno, I find the combat is fun enough. I find that the combat situations are more fun than the combat. Some of the instances I have been in you really had to plan out what order to kill the dudes and there were ample opps for using terrain to my advantage. Also also, getting 4X damage for stealthed arrow head shots is freaking fun!
            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
              The memory cache is notoriously abused by Skyrim on both consoles. There should be a patch to resolve it arriving soon (if it hasn't already). I recall a workaround being touted earlier in the month but can not seem to find it at the moment.
              Great to hear. Hopefully they´ll fix that soon indeed. I fully plan on wasting hours wasted on this one over the holidays.

Regarding melee, my biggest gripe is the actual melee system. I constantly go into stealth mode or first person mode via R/L3. Which makes strategical combat rather a chore. But then again I fully blame my phat uncoordinated fingers for that one.

Comment

• When you are given Shadowmere HOLY SHIT

Comment

• This game took over my weekend.

Second character I've gotten to 40+ and I still haven't gotten all of the dragon priest masks.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mister Bandit Thug, you just watched me kill three dragons and summon another with my loquacious voice. Why would you attempt to pick me off from afar?

Comment

• I never gave myself the chance to use that shout the first time around. As soon as my first dude kicked Alduin in the dragonballs, I was invincible.

And when you're invincible, everything is a cake walk.

I've done a cake walk before too. They are about as fun as a trip to the DMV.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Debating making a new character and just consoling the stats for total rogue spec and make it my fuck around and gank shit toon. Loving my ranger, but so many cool 1H weapons out there.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fAxpAU3qigU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fAxpAU3qigU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THE KING OF SWEDEN IS BACK

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JnFxnQpHLPU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DLC announced. "Dawnguard" will have more shit that Rob(inson Dudebro) hates.

Snow elves and crossbows.

Now if only From Software would be so kind as to give those of us confined to a console the same awesome shit they have in store for that other fantasy rpg in its PC port, I'd be set.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...rmed-for-2013/

wtfffffffffffffff

Comment

Working...
                                X