No announcement yet.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Elder Scrolls combat, improved but not nearly to anything resembling a "combat system." I want my fucking Kingdoms of Amalur already, looks like Elder Scrolls mixed with God of War.

Comment

• Bought a horse last night. Then proceeded to go to the highest mountain I could find and jump off. RIP Clip Clop.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hhahahaha, at least that's a fun death. My horses always jump right into battle and get in the way and I either accidentally kill them or they run off never to be found again. I pretty much walk or fast travel now.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I only rode a horse once. Some random sell sword rode past me on the road at night, so I arrowed them in the back, stole the horse, then fought a bunch of skeletons where it died.

Comment

• Horses are the shit in this game. I got this one horse named Frost who trots like a boss across rivers, mountains, and even helps fight dragons when I fast travel to a shitty place.

He's a bro for life (until I get Shadowwhatshisface from the DB, at which point Frost will become glue so that my new horse and I can huff fumes and laugh and laugh).
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think all my horses are either Nord hating racists or cowards because they always run way the fuck away. Yet I've never had one moonwalking dragon. WTF
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Trust me, you want the dragons flying forwards. It's such a pain in the kiester to try and kill one that flies like that drunk clown in Rocketeer.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh I've seen the vids I just think it's weird I'm not having common issues but I have schizo horses.

Comment

• I think you're using the early horses that move slowly and have low HP. Get thee to Riften, help the guy out inside the inn there who asks you steal a horse from the Blackbriars, and keep it for yourself. Maybe Frost will stick with ya.

And yeah, I'm jealous of your non-glitched dragons. Can I borrow some?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really gotta play this more. I think Saturday I will be reacquainted with those racist Nord bastards.

Comment

• This should be a fun game to discuss on tomorrow's podcast.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Warts and all, it's still a beautiful time sink.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Really hope they hire someone that makes action games for the next game. I still end up turning down difficulty so the exploration and questing isn't bothered by the combat.

Comment

• There is some great exploration to be had that's for sure.

Comment

• That's kinda why I love these games. Fallout's combat isn't mindblowing either.

Immersion like no other, brahs.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X