No announcement yet.

Halo: Reach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure I saw a drop pod land right on the head of an Elite I was trying to kill in Firefight this morning. The game stole my kill. WHAT A FAG.

Comment

• Last night I played against/with a guy who was the epitome of an angry homophobe "adult" who should know better. Non-stop trash talk, I mean he didn't even breathe, and every other word was "fag". He had a ridiculously high rank but really kind of sucked at the game. Ridiculous and enraging at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Pretty sure I saw a drop pod land right on the head of an Elite I was trying to kill in Firefight this morning. The game stole my kill. WHAT A FAG.

lulz.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished this yesterday. EPIC.

Easily the best Halo game. Bungee finished with a bang. Hell, you know the ending coming in, but the way it was done? AWESOME. The way Six is alone in the end, going down fighting, was really well handled.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• For sure. Do you have live? If so GIVE ME YOUR GODDAMN GAMERTAG SO I MAY RAPE YOU IN THIS GAME.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Patrick Sw4ze. It's a lifelong tradition to have B-lister name online. My friend stole my Steven_Se4gal tag...

I'm not getting or renewing for Gold...

Comment

• No gold wtf

I still need to beat this campaign.

Comment

• I don't have the time to play online. I barely have the time to finish single player campaign!!!

Comment

• Martin, time waits for no man. Thus Gold account or die.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I choose die.

Comment

• Then die you must. Choose your method.

A) Death by Ari ass rape
                        B) Death by Ed butt snuggle
                        C) Death by Vin
                        D) Surprise method most likely involving Howard and a bear of his choosing.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I pick Vin, then Howard and his bear can defilate my corpse.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA, it was a trick choice. Vin's method of killing you is a combo of Ari ass rape, Ed butt snuggling and Howard and his bear!

YOU LOSE!!!

Seriously Mang get gold, you'll love it.

Comment

• Do you know when is my gaming time? From 1 to 3PM. Or very very late, sometimes... When people either work or sleep....

Comment

• You apparently do not understand that online gaming is 24 hrs a day. Plus with timezones and what not. Seriously mang VERY VERY LATE is like the BDR official game time meet up online.

Comment

Working...
                                X