No announcement yet.

Halo: Reach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEAH WELL MY SPARTAN LOOKS AWESOME AND SOON I WILL SOUND LIKE NATHAN FILLION.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haha, I'm saving my credits to get the Nathan Fillion voice too. I don't think they included the Adam Baldwin voice otherwise I'd go for that one.

Comment

• Holograms don't have names on them.

Comment

• Yeah, that's the dead giveaway. It would be cool if they fixed that.

Comment

• Played with Ari, Scott and Lesley last night. Fun stuff. Especially that Rally race where I tried to jump off my mongoose across the bridge but right as I did it Ari came flying over a jump and killed me in midair. Good stuff.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ovafv-sxUQ8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ovafv-sxUQ8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Played with Ari, Scott and Lesley last night. Fun stuff. Especially that Rally race where I tried to jump off my mongoose across the bridge but right as I did it Ari came flying over a jump and killed me in midair. Good stuff.
                I have to get that video. That was pretty damn funny.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I beat the solo campaign last night. I like the change-up in levels, but it's still meh at the end of it all.

I'll keep it for another month before I make up my mind what to do with it.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm just glad there is no Flood so far. I'll be fucking pissed if they show up.

Comment

• The Armor Lock is civilization. In fact, I wish to join the Church of Our Lady Armor Lock.

Why do I love the Armor Lock so? Because it allowed the following to happen.

sigpic
                      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• fuck yeah.

Comment

• Yeah, I also am a subscribing member to the Cult of Armor Lock. I got two sword-carrying fucks in one blast with it the other day. I should figure out which match that was and get a screenshot.

Comment

• I also made a short clip and put it in my fileshare if anyone wants to waste four seconds.

Comment

• awesome.

Comment

• I've been really lazy lately with getting screenies. I need to remedy that stat. Especially now that Lesley is rocking the game. I need a shot of me stabbing her in the GODDAMN HEAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X