No announcement yet.

Halo: Reach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this game is pretty fucking fun when playing with Lesley. She got the hang of it pretty quickly. She'll be joining us this week.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Awesome.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• What's the point of the armor building? I haven't noticed it doing shit yet.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I was wondering about that too. If it is just cosmetic, who cares? Stuff is too little to see for the most part.

Comment

• It's purely cosmetic as far as I know. I look like a fucking stormtrooper. It's neat.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I will say this. It's the first Halo game that I actually enjoy playing.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                So this game is pretty fucking fun when playing with Lesley. She got the hang of it pretty quickly. She'll be joining us this week.
                Only if we don't play on teams! I don't want anyone depending on me and my non-existent Halo skillz.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I just want to go home and kill some fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I just want to go home and kill some fools.
                    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEYUhpvBApY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1 =0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEYUhpvBApY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1 =0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      <object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEYUhpvBApY?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&co lor2=0xe87a9f&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>
                      Best part of the movie. I've done that to people not familiar with the movie. They looked at me strangely.

Comment

• My friend Chavez does that shit all the time.

I'm usually the only one laughin'. I understand, Greybush.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good man.

Comment

• You and me, Hologram. We're going places.

I hate sniper gametypes in every FPS I've ever played... until Reach. Hologram makes that shit so much more fun.

One complaint, though: fuck all the people who keep picking SWAT gametypes. Hey SWAT-obsessed dipshits, if you want to play Call Of Duty, go fucking play Call Of Duty. Quit trying to fuck up Halo by refusing to use any of the cool new things.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• haha. The holograms are the bees knees.

Comment

• Yeah, I HATE sniper games with a white-hot passion but the two I've been thrown into have actually been fun. The hologram makes all the difference.

Armor is purely cosmetic e-peen shit. There are no stat bonuses associated. You're just playing dress-up with your Spartan.

Comment

Working...
                                X