Halo: Reach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny cuz it's true.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Finally got it yesterday, then the wife get's home and say's surprise I got you the game you wanted... DOH! Now I get to return a game!!

Had some epic games with Nate, Matt, and Ari last night. Rally race was the shit, driving up trees and throwing each other off the quads! What happen Rob, thought you where gonna get back online
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ended up crashing at like 10 last night.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Pretty sure I just peaked in this game as far as random matches go.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'll be on later for Reach.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Some fun games last night fellas.

Comment

Sorry I've been ignoring invites, duders. I was running through Legendary on co-op with some friends. We finished last night, though, so now is the time for being called a gay nigger-fag.

Comment

At least when BDR says it we are just complimenting you on being comfortable with your sexuality and having a huge penis.

Hoping to play tonight. Monday is my last trip to the site, so after that my nights/weekends won't be so fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Some fun games last night fellas.
                    Glad it paired us up for one of those 2v2v2v2v2 games; we had been arch-nemesises.. nemesiseseisiesesss.. nemesi? ..for far too many games before that. Basically every time I turned a corner and saw Buff_Headcheese there was a 50/50 shot at surviving the next 60 seconds haha, depending on if you landed a sticky grenade on me before I could triple tap your head, often both.

Also - zombies mode was effing NUTS
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Lost a lot of matches this afternoon but still had a lot of fun. Been a long time since I could say that about a Halo game.

Comment

• Playing with Lesley right now. She's starting to get the hang of it.

EVERYTHING WENT BETTER THAN EXPECTED

Comment

• Had a couple matches this afternoon, and was really enjoying just Slayer. Hoping we can make some custom matches soon and BDR it up. I must Blood Gulch!

Comment

• BDR it in about 30?
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I played with a group of randoms last night.

3 kids, 1 guy quoting Mein Kampf and 3 AZNs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                                I played with a group of randoms last night.

3 kids, 1 guy quoting Mein Kampf and 3 AZNs.
                                That sounds awesome.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X