X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
    That car level was fucking awesome.
    Guessing your HDD wasn't corrupted?
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• RULE 34
      NSFW
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Where the fuck do you find this shit?

Change your name to Fap Fappington right fucking now!

Comment

• <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DmiPL5xUw8A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DmiPL5xUw8A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Phil Collins sucks.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I totally got laid in the game. It was awkward.

Almost done with it and really fucking enjoying myself. Lesley already beat it, but I made some pretty big decisions during my game that should hopefully change my ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Phil Collins sucks.
                You take that back, mister.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I think I was quoting/referencing something.

Comment

• But he still sucks.

Comment

• heard nothing but GREAT about this game. too bad I don't have a PS3 to enjoy it...bastards.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If you can get past some fucked up dialogue and plot points, then yeah, it's pretty great. I think the next version of this game is gonna be fucking insane.

Comment

• I should be getting this in a few days.

Comment

• FUCK YOU VIDEO GAME.

Comment

• Problems?

Comment

• Beat it tonight.

FUCK THE REVEAL.

And fuck just randomly dropping plot points, and major ones at that. The only good thing about this was after the reveal I made it my duty to get the worst possible ending I could. and I fucking succeeded according to Lesley who had the "happy" ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X