No announcement yet.

Heavy Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played the demo last, could not get into all the damn control masturbation!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Scott, you just need this:
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That would probably help
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Just picked this up at Gamestop. Didn't have to pay a cent thanks to their 50% bonus tradein offer. Traded in 2 games, got this game and put money down towards FFXIII.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Should have put it towards GOW3

Comment

Eh, that comes out the week after. IT's already been purchased.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal Killer View Post
                Just picked this up at Gamestop. Didn't have to pay a cent thanks to their 50% bonus tradein offer. Traded in 2 games, got this game and put money down towards FFXIII.
                Please tell me you're getting it for the PS3.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

For sure as by all accounts it looks/sounds/is better on the PS3. Also, fuck 4 discs haha.

Comment

FUCK YOU JASON.

Seriously. What a dumb fucking kid.

Comment

He really is. And you and your wife end up divorced? She should give you unlimited head for jumping in front of a goddamn car to save your dipshit son. The kid is 10, he should fucking know better.

Comment

EXACTLY. Same thing Lesley and I said. I mean, I hope at some point it comes out the kid was mildly retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          He really is. And you and your wife end up divorced? She should give you unlimited head for jumping in front of a goddamn car to save your dipshit son. The kid is 10, he should fucking know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                            EXACTLY. Same thing Lesley and I said. I mean, I hope at some point it comes out the kid was mildly retarded.
                            Based on the accent, he's Corky's best friend.

And infinite Vin. Quit the sammiches and take an English course, brosef.

Comment

Comment

"puleeze daddy buy me balloon...FART"

Comment

Working...
                                X