Heavy Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And locked up on me. Ugh.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I might go buy this later today. Gamefly hasn't sent me this game yet and it doesn't look like I will get it anytime soon if I wait for them.

Better or worse than the demo?
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Same.

Comment

If you liked the demo, you'll like the game. Lesley and I are digging it because of the differences we're already seeing between our games.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Beat it last night. This is a pretty fast game. I would be surprised if it was a full 8 hours. I definitely want to replay it at some point. I got all "happy" endings, I think, but I saw a lot of things I want to see the other outcome for.

Comment

Our game totally fucked up our save game. Lesley had reload from a chapter (only had one save game) so we're not sure what the fuck is gonna happen at the end. Pretty sure all decisions we made up to that point are not counted.

Comment

Having massive issues right now. Can't login to the PSN which means no Heavy Rain. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

Yeah, I beat the game last night, got all 4 characters to the end, alive. I had no problems playing it until I played today to make different choices, see some different endings, and try unlock some more trophies and now the game keeps freezing on me and the audio cuts out. I haven't lost my game save, but I tried to back it up to my memory stick and it's one of the stupid games that locks the game saves from being copied. Bastards!
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                    Having massive issues right now. Can't login to the PSN which means no Heavy Rain. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                    Just tried again and have the same issue, Rob. PSN must be down. WTF is trophy registration and why does that mean I can't play this game offline!?

Comment

• Can't play offline? Now that is ten kinds of stupid.

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5482328/ps3s-suffe...twork-lockdown

Comment

• That car level was fucking awesome.

Comment

• Also, the hotel clerk guy after that part totally reminds me of pruane2forever...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-Ll4Ymv8fs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-Ll4Ymv8fs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yTuXJNcafjY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yTuXJNcafjY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nice...

Now I want this fucking game and I have no fucking PS3 fuckingfuckFUCK!

HOCKEN!!!!!

Comment

• Perfect comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X