No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sall good. I'll be playing MW2 as well. The leveling keeps me going in that.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Sall good. I'll be playing MW2 as well. The leveling keeps me going in that.
        I might take a break from it tonight to wash off the racism from last night. Dragon Age or Borderlands will help in that regard.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That is why if I'm not in a party, no mic at all.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            That is why if I'm not in a party, no mic at all.
            I may start that practice.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Seriously. It's not like you're gonna find some awesome teammates in randoms. And if you do, you don't need to chat with them haha.

Comment

• I'm buying booze, and playing either this or ASSCREED2: Can You Take Me Higher? Edition.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nice. So we have at least 4 for tonight.

Comment

• I will be on around 9CST. We're watching Star Trek tonight woot!

Comment

• I'm going to buy the game but not open it.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm going to not buy the game, but I'll open one at the store. Gotta keep the universe n balance.

Comment

• Great games tonight. I fucking love this game so much. New infected and new weapons totally makes the purchase worth it. Glad that some of you guys picked it up. *cough*Russ*cough*

Also, I only expected only enough to do campaign. Sorry you couldn't Paula Blargh all over me, Sarah.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• We really need to play through the campaigns before VS again. Haha.

Comment

• That shit was totally outta control. I was shocked when I got a message saying we had made it 50% through one level. So damn fun.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• You like it Ari? Oh well Mehzaltov

Comment

Working...
                                X