No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddamn, and here I am about to drop $150 on a new gym membership. Good lord, people.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

A gym membership? lulz. What happened to the jammers?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

What? I have no qualms about dropping money for a game. I just don't want to pick it up first day if nobody else is picking it up. Especially since this is only great as a party game.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Kinda where I am. I just have a feeling that MW2 will be taking precedence for awhile.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

During this time of year, Ed dresses like Dr. Who at the beach. Scarf and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              A gym membership? lulz. What happened to the jammers?
              I only swim once or twice a week. Plus they tend to wear out.

And the gym membership is to replace where I used to go gym wise.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              During this time of year, Ed dresses like Dr. Who at the beach. Scarf and all.
              On occasion I like to dress like the fourth doctor, what of it?
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Kinda where I am. I just have a feeling that MW2 will be taking precedence for awhile.
                This pretty much sums it up...you can count me out of L4D2 until at least Thanksgiving, possibly up to the first or second week of December...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

MW2 already told me we're going steady so no cheating fps wise. It said borderlands doesn't count cause it's not into dudes. MW2 is kind of a jealous bitch but she has skills ifuknowhatimsayin.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have no idea what the hell you are saying.

And the fact you equate a game to something you can fornicate with is flat out disturbing.*

*just kidding, MW2 will ZJ it up at midnight
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• MW2 is that smoking hot chick at college that everyone wants to nail but she's so smart that she spends all of her time studying, except MW2 lets you hit that, while she studies.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tomorrow, bitches! I'm ready to Paul Blargh! all over your faces. Just the way you like it.

Comment

• Still on fence haha.

Comment

• The problem with that is that if I wait it'll be a bitch and a half to get you guys to go through the campaign with me. But if I grab it, I'll be broke. hmms.

Comment

• I'll be more inclined to play multiplayer on L4D2 than on MW2. Every time I get in a game on MW2, I realize how much I suck ass.

Comment

• I'll be picking it up on Wed.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X