No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, she held her own. I just fucking hate splitscreen. Especially on a new game. I told her she needs to buy another 360.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can't get excited about this game.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        I can't get excited about this game.

I'm just hoping it was an off night for me last night. But I still wish I would have grabbed AC2 haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But i do really think it comes down to VS "being fun" but not when you don't know the layout of the maps. Then it's just either "shooting fish in a barrel" or "WHAT THE FUCK, WHY AM I STUCK IN THIS BARREL WHEN PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING ME"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Nah, she held her own. I just fucking hate splitscreen. Especially on a new game. I told her she needs to buy another 360.
            And then he recalled that I bought this one, so HE needs to buy another one.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• And then I recalled that I bought the TV and she needs to buy a new one.

Comment

• If you can't play nice, then you can't play at all. Now, go to your corner. The both of youse.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Haha, true. Anyone want to help me buy a new TV?
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Lesley, you can have my 57" if you help me buy a new one.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Rob, you make zombie Jesus cry.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• After you all left VW and Johnny Chopstick played through the swamp campaign, could not get past the final chapter due to 2 tanks at one and zombies coming out of the ceiling... fucking awesome! After they left I was able to beat!
                        Vs last night was also insane, the new infected makes it hard as hell!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Lulz.

Comment

• The bots really are that fucking dumb. Lulz
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haha. Fuck Australia.

<object id="ignplayer" data="http://media.ign.com/ev/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="270" width="480"></object>

Comment

• Sure, Australia got a censored version, but there have reports that state that the game runs faster because the bodies disappear and less work for the gpu because there's no blood.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X