No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neither do I. But I do possess a weak will at present, so that trumps most higher brain functions at this time.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Don't get me wrong. I'd love to start fresh and run/lvl with you all. I just literally don't have the time, and being on call I'd have to DC A LOT. Not worth it at this time.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Soon. SOON.

Comment

• That's the hope anyway.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I am level 20 where are you Hughes?!

Comment

• jesus. Level 7 Blood Elf Pally.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Have a monk (which is indeed amazing) and a mage on Boob'jims now. Facehole and Dawkbraun are ready for nothing good to come of this venture.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nvm on Facehole, he's still on the old realm. New dood is Kickpunchman.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I started over cause I was bored with Blood Elf Pally.

Now I'm a level 11 Goblin Warrior. Today I did the following: beat some pimps up, played football with a mech, gave a dude a bucket for his vomit, caused monkeys to explode, became a tornado, and flew around like the Green Goblin.

Oh Blizzard. I kind of love this.

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="//imgur.com/a/IoOQf/embed"></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yesssss

Comment

• fuck man, I may need to at least pony up a month's subscription for this.

Comment

• I was bummed that I couldn't try out monk without having mists though.

Comment

• Monk is doooooooope
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Can you be a monk with any race? Or only panda?

Comment

• Looks like pretty much all races. Pandas are just too goddamned silly.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X