• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking hell
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Billy you aren't alone!

I too am enjoying the flight ban. Makes it feel like you are more part of the story. Freaking LOVE the trades changes. I crafted a legs piece in Tailoring and it proc'ed to an iLVL 414 blue version of the same thing. That and I am almost at level cap for Tailoring without having to spend any money or any serious time grinding for materials. I am not that far into Panderia yet, so I am guessing more tailoring recipes will be available from one of the main cities once I get that far?

The biggest surprise for me? How fun the pet battling Pokemon rip-off thing is. I've collected so many weird pets from purchasing collector's editions of the game that when I started with battling I had a whole host of weird abilities and options right away. The Netherwhelp pet from buying collector's TBC is so fucking fun to fight with. It's also making me go back and see the 1-60 zones that got re-done with Cataclysm because of the Gym Leader battles.
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• When you get to the Vale, you'll start getting daily quests. The end of the daily chain gives you a Vale Treasure which can hold a rare recipe. Also random mobs have a chance to drop a recipe for you.

Comment

• What about exclusive recipe vendors? Like in Cata, when you got to the Twilight Highlands or whatever and you went to the Alliance keep there was a master tailor trainer that had all kinds of recipes you had to pay bolts of Emberweave cloth to obtain on top of the recipes you could get trained on from any Tailoring trainer. It just seems like there weren't very many recipes from the trainer in stormwind. The new kind of cloth is selling for peanuts on my server right now. It's actually cheaper to buy cloth and make bolts than it is to buy pre-made bolts at the moment.

Comment

• Cloth is fucking cheap. Like 9g a stack cheap. It's everywhere. All mats are. I made like 25k in ore and cloth the first four days, now it's WAY down in price. As for vendors, you can learn your shit from a trainer, and I believe there are some rep vendors that have some recipes but I'm not sure if they are tailor recipes. I know there are weapon BS rep vendors.

Comment

• Yeah I leveled up just using all of the recipes on sale from the standard trainers. But in Cata, there was a second tier of trainer you could visit that sold recipes in exchange for bolts of Embersilk cloth or dreamcloth (instead of gold). if all they really give us outside of random drops in MoP are the small list of recipes from the standard trainer I would be surprised, as the last one you can learn from normal WoW trainers is a kind of silk cloth that isn't used in any of the recipes you learn. My assumption is that there are recipes you get from a Pandaren trainer somewhere that make use of that new kind of silk cloth or something.

Comment

• If there is they should be right next to your regular trainer. I know it's the same for JC. But there are no prof trainers in the new city. They're in Jade Forest or back in the old world.

Comment

• hahaha, you know, it would be just like me not to notice the new trainer being in the room somewhere being all sad and stuff because I haven't visited him. I will look when I get home.

Also, is Expertise a stat that everyone needs to worry about now? I was reading up on how the character stats have changed and it looks like people have to worry about Hit AND Expertise now? Wasn't sure how relevant it was for Warlocks, but I thought I would ask you anyways :P Spirit seems just as useless as it always was. Now that they've gone to this fixed mana thing, I am never running out of Mana ever. The weirdest change for me being Destro is the fact that my Felhunter is now my highest DPS pet. The Imp doesn't do as much damage now, even with the demon upgrades and the triple fireball thingy he casts :/

Comment

• Yes, hit and expertise matter. If you're a human caster you get expertise bonus for swords so you need 1% less hit. As a caster you need 15% hit, obviously no expertise on your gear. If you have a hunter you need expertise like melee does, 7.5% hit and exp.

Comment

• I knew that about hit as it behaved exactly the same as with Cata, so my gear has now been reforged to get as close to 15% without going too far over. My Crit went up so much with the expansion. Like I am at 24% now with my shitty Cata gear. When I didn't see Expertise in my list of stats I didn't know if it was because the stat wasn't relevant for my class, or that I didn't have any gear with Expertise on it. Then I read Ghostcrawler's blog entry about stats and it sort of made it sound like Hit and Expertise was for everyone and equally important. I found a class spec and rotation guide for my Warlock to use as a foundation for my choices with enchantments and whatnot. The weird thing about how talents work now is that they make it sound like you want to respec talents for each dungeon/raid you go into depending on the needs for that encounter. SO much to know now for what is the best build when :/

Comment

• Chain ran a bunch of heroics last night. Got lucky with drops, but fuck JP gear is worthless. None of the gear is worth a shit for me, and the pieces I need badly (legs/wrists) aren't even available for JP. Kind of dumb they didn't make JP same ilvl as heroic gear.

Comment

• Stop playing this and play Guild Wars 2 with me suckas!
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Would if I had the time.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• November 13th. That trailer owns. Fucking flips all the lore on its ear.

Comment

• I loved my time with WoW but I just don't have NEAR enough time to play it anymore.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X