No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 horde in, all back to Wrath zones already. I think I may have a problem. Again.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• what levels are you at?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Monk's 68 or 69 I think, the mage is 73 or 74, and the death knight is 77.

All I can think is that Burning Crusade is the most tedious shit on earf.

Imagine having to grind to 40 or 60 to get a mount, Rob. That was what it was like back in the day. It was shit time all the time. People who want vanilla are fucking crazy.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I remember. I was in vanilla. I made it to 44 before I quit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and did you just level a dude from 0-68 Monk style, or was that a previous character?

Comment

• Started leveling my main again as well to see the Kung Fu Panda shit. It's charming but so jarring in terms of tone, especially after the BLACKMETAAAAAAAL Wrath content.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                and did you just level a dude from 0-68 Monk style, or was that a previous character?
                All new all nude all dude.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still love the Goblin starting zone. That is like a different game completely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    All new all nude all dude.
                    dude, what? you leveled 3 dudes to 60+ in like a week?

Comment

• Running instances as a dead Jackie Chan is probably the most fun I've had so far. Steamrolling with kicks and flippy shit is too cool for school.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        dude, what? you leveled 3 dudes to 60+ in like a week?
                        Like I said. I may have a problem. I have a problem.

I think I'll give that goblin stuff a shot some time this week. It sounds like fun.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I should give you my login so you can power level my dude haha.

Comment

• I was a Chinese laborer in a former life. It's the only explanation.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ahha, but for reals, the Goblin stuff is fantastic fun.

Comment

• TBC stuff is amaaaaaaaaazing compared to the Cata stuff. At least you can go from like 62-68 all in Nagrand.

Comment

Working...
                                X