Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back!

Comment

• Tomorrow is the first of two super mega patch days leading up to Cataclysm. Getting all the system changes. New talent trees, glyphs, stat conversions.

Comment

• Break out the keyguard, you won't be able to hit the macro if it's caked in baby batter.

My interest in this dog and pony show is starting to come back. Kicking and screaming, it'll pull me back in at some point. /great story
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-11-2010, 03:42 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My interest is actually waning a bit. I'm still super excited but between the pre-expansion doldrums running through my guild and the super difficult heroics I will not be surprised if I stay away from a lot of raid content.

Comment

• Heroics...hard?

LOLWUT
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yup. The heroics are fucking TOUGH. Check out some Cynical Brit wipe videos for an idea.

Comment

• Imma need to get drunker first.

I fold like one of those hot towels they give to those Richie Rich fucks in first class when under pressure.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well then don't watch the Black Rock Caverns first boss. His mechanics are like a fucking raid boss on hard mode in their complexity.

Comment

• They're turning the nerdworld autistic with this shit.

(I'll probably just chicken-shit it and ninja vanish anyway. Then transfer servers after I've been put on everyone's ignore list. Gonna need to pack my fake mustache (and a spare).)
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-11-2010, 07:22 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hit lvl 80 with my warlock, crafted myself up a tiered set of armour (the all-blue one tailors get in Wrath -> Frostsavage Battlegear), enchanted it up like mad, and re-specced Destruction. Even with crappy gear, I am critting 7K, and my base damage on things like shadow bolt is around 4K. I have been running random heroic dungeons for the last two weeks, got enough Emblems of Triumph to pick up an epic wand and ring, working on saving for tier 9. I'd like to be in all tier 9 before Cataclysm. Which I think is totally doable given they give 2 Frost for the first random heroic you do and 3 Triumph for each random after that. I am getting lots of Stone Warden's Chips or whatever the hell they are. Ive never done Wintergrasp before, but I am thinking about trying it out because they have some epic rings and trinkets that look good if you get enough Wintergrasp Commendations. I bought the Arcanum (head gear enchant) you can get with the Chips.

Is anyone doing any of the Wrath rep grinds before Cata comes?I am exalted with the Kalu'ak (walrus dudes - just to get the epic fishing pole) and the Sons of Hordir (to get the cool enchants). I am toying with getting the rest of them to get the cool bag/tailoring patterns. Any suggestions?
                      Last edited by Mike; 10-12-2010, 08:23 AM.
                      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Do them all, it's easy. Just get their tabard and wear them while running dungeons. You'll be exalted before you know it.

Also, triumph and stone keeper shards go bye bye today. Turn into Justice Points and Honor Points. Each piece is going to take a bit longer to get because of the conversion rate.

Destro Lock is RIDICULOUS. Mine is in naxx gear and some blues and just rips shit up. I'm excited to check them out with the new soul shard mechanics.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Do them all, it's easy. Just get their tabard and wear them while running dungeons. You'll be exalted before you know it.

Also, triumph and stone keeper shards go bye bye today. Turn into Justice Points and Honor Points. Each piece is going to take a bit longer to get because of the conversion rate.

Destro Lock is RIDICULOUS. Mine is in naxx gear and some blues and just rips shit up. I'm excited to check them out with the new soul shard mechanics.
                          Did you end up downgrading any of your emblems to Emblems of Conquest to get the phat goldz during the conversion?

Comment

• I think anything used in WOTLK goes to these Justice Points. Anything from TBC goes to gold.

Comment

• I NEED AN ADULT.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I think anything used in WOTLK goes to these Justice Points. Anything from TBC goes to gold.
                                If you go to the Triumph vendor in Dalaran, youc an but emblems of conquest, and apparently conquest, heroism and valor all will be converted to gold. It's too late for me now to do that given today it changes, but yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X