No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is crazy. With heirlooms I'm leveling 22 after 6 hours played. It used to take this long to hit 10. Kind of sad actually, because I wanted to explore more while leveling, but at this rate I might be 50+ tomorrow.

Comment

• You bastards. 10 Bucks for WotLK? IT'S TOO ADDICTING I CAN'T GET BACK INTO THIS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• LOL THE PIT IS OPEN, HE IS RISEN
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Level 34. moving so fast. had to abandon Southern STV, skip Cape of STV, only like 1.4 of Southern Barrens, and now at WPL. Had far too many things stop my leveling today, should already be 40.

Comment

• level 40. Join me motherfuckers.

Comment

• Damn I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed heirlooms!!!

Also JOIN US!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't play this but I'm curious about what's going on right now. It's my understanding the new expansion is going to be world changing and the lead up to that includes Blizzard doing a patch to the current world that is completely fucking things up. Is that correct? What happens to the people who are not buying the expansion?

Yes, I realize there isn't anyone who will not be buying the new game but what's the hypothetical fall-out?

Comment

• The expansion is NOT the world changing. The world is changing for EVERYONE. If you buy only classic WoW and none of the expansions, you get this new world. The expansion will have the new races and 80+ zones as well as a few other smaller things. The Cataclysm has occurred for everyone.

Comment

• Still grinding gear from random heroics on my main, but he is looking none-too-shabby now:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Prestophiles

Lots of purple nao I can haz more? Also, the Pilgrim's Festivus isn't what was stopping players from killing off the elementals, it was a) the fact that the event itself from beginning to end in a server packed with PCs in Stormwind took over an hour to complete and was worth absolutely no gear and b) lazy assholes would message you asking to be added to raid groups without actually participating. The gear just was not worth the hassle. I am logging in and trying to go to random territories in order to get the Burninated By Deathwing achievement.
                    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• OMG the new graphics changes are so great! I took my main to Stormwind and the place is barely recognizable! Two sets of banks and auction houses now, as well as copious amounts of new lakes and paths n' stuff.

Comment

• I would have hit Northrend last night if not for the second dinner with my old man, and about 11 last night I just had to take a break and watched some movies. Today though, Northrend.

Comment

• I admire your sticktoitiveness but fuuuuuuuuuu. I'm not equipped to slog through like that. Muuuussst taaaaaake poo-poo breaaaaksssss!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTHREND!

Comment

• Alright you fuckers. I picked up WoW and Burning Crusade for $9.99 on Black Friday and installed it last night. The uberMega Patch should be done by tonight, so get ready for me to log in and kick all of your asses six ways to Sunday.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Alright you fuckers. I picked up WoW and Burning Crusade for $9.99 on Black Friday and installed it last night. The uberMega Patch should be done by tonight, so get ready for me to log in and kick all of your asses six ways to Sunday.
                                kk, make sure you get Wrath of the Lich king too! Blizzard had all three on sale together for 19.99, and Lich for 9.99.

Comment

Working...
                                X