World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLIZZARD OWNZ J00.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, considering they're the best game developer in the world, I could be worse off. I could be all skeeting in the corner going "OMFG KANE N LYNCH 2 TITZ N GUNZ MAN IT LYKE UTUBE" but instead I go "OMFG NEW PURPLZ MANG IMA GRIP AND SIP THIS EPIX SWORD"

Comment

• Fuck, I need to grab Kane and Lynch 2. Justl ike the first one, the multiplayer is pretty fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Apparently the 360 version is broke as FUCK. Like, locking up every time you shoot a guy. And the campaign is 4 fucking hours. I dug the demo, but it's a $20 buy.

Comment

• William, your lack of presence on SC2 leads me to believe you purchased the CE of SC2 just for the THOR pet. And if that's the case, you have issues that require an intervention.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA.

Comment

• Please be true, please be true, please be true

Comment

• It's uh....pretty true. I had to have the Thor pet. I enjoy SC2, and every time I sit down to play I'm like "but I could go run some heroics on my warrior" and end up not playing SC2 then I feel dirty afterwards because I spent all that money on the uber ass CE but WoW won't let me play it.

But yea the Thor pet is the shit. Whenever I give him pet biscuits he grows huge and flies around shooting shit.

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• YOU BROUGHT BACK ...

*OLDSKOOLFIST*

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        It's uh....pretty true. I had to have the Thor pet. I enjoy SC2, and every time I sit down to play I'm like "but I could go run some heroics on my warrior" and end up not playing SC2 then I feel dirty afterwards because I spent all that money on the uber ass CE but WoW won't let me play it.

But yea the Thor pet is the shit. Whenever I give him pet biscuits he grows huge and flies around shooting shit.
                        ...jesus...
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's right, don't fuck with the Jesus mang. Or my Thor pet. Or my Gryphon pet. Or my sprite darter pet. Or my core hound pet.

Comment

• William, you've won today's Ellipses Award!

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It is the second coming of the Pokemans, these WoW pet shenanigans.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                That's right, don't fuck with the Jesus mang. Or my Thor pet. Or my Gryphon pet. Or my sprite darter pet. Or my core hound pet.
                                Please don't tell me you also get the PPV of BlizzCon.

Comment

Working...
                                X