Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
    Then I have no choice. Must get my own game and own 360!
    WINNAR!! MW2 does need a dose of Bushki, plus we can CHEAT by you and Ari using each others screens. HUZZAH!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A friend of my was using Skype to talk to his brother during multiplayer. WOW IW, you sure did hinder cheaters.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I don't want to cheat....just want to play...

With everyone that is. Not just when Ari isn't home.
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          A friend of my was using Skype to talk to his brother during multiplayer. WOW IW, you sure did hinder cheaters.
          This. I'm betting they've never heard of VOIP or cell phone technology. Assholes.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I don't want to cheat....just want to play...

With everyone that is. Not just when Ari isn't home.
            My mind. It dwells in the gutter, thus the bold made me Lulz a bit.

Comment

• I wonder how they're going to stop people from using controllers with rapid fire. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                My mind. It dwells in the gutter, thus the bold made me Lulz a bit.
                Of course!
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

I refuse to be called a MW2 widow. I'm a MW2 wanna be player. I hate games that don't allow two online players on the same console.
                  Hahahaha. I could sense your anguish on Facebook last night. Never could get into COD series. Focus is on the multi-player and while I can see the merits of multi-player, I want a strong, LONG single player campaign too.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• LOL HOWARD!!!
                    I saw your comment last night and I started to think.....NO WAIT! I want to play. I don't want to be left behind.
                    I'm actually quite the opposite. Love multiplayer....not big on role playing games. On the 360 that is...

Comment

LOL HOWARD!!!
                      I saw your comment last night and I started to think.....NO WAIT! I want to play. I don't want to be left behind.
                      I'm actually quite the opposite. Love multiplayer....not big on role playing games. On the 360 that is...
                      You know text like that and Olivia Munn pictures as an avatar is fucking unfair. Now I'm gonna have to sex the wife at mid day which fucks her body clock. Now she'll be mowing at 8:45 tonight. Thanks a lot Sarah!

Comment

• Anytime!

BTW What the fuck is a body clock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          Hahahaha. I could sense your anguish on Facebook last night. Never could get into COD series. Focus is on the multi-player and while I can see the merits of multi-player, I want a strong, LONG single player campaign too.
                          Go play COD4 of MW2 on vetern. That'll be a long single player campaign.

Comment

• Not a fan of endless spawning bad guys either. Fuck veteran/god modes. They are for sadomasochists.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Well I'm going to try to get some MW2 in around 3pm my time. Before the Schlonkinator gets home and pry's the controller from my hands.

Looking to play some good old fashion Team Deathmatches! See ya later!

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Not a fan of endless spawning bad guys either. Fuck veteran/god modes. They are for sadomasochists.
                                Bring it down Howard...

Comment

Working...
                                X