Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    And is there something wrong with me since I don't give a shit about this level? Should I be upset? Or offended?
    I think people would think there was something wrong with you. Maybe because you're a godless fuck who has no morals and is going to hell.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      I think people would think there was something wrong with you. Maybe because you're a godless fuck who has no morals and is going to hell.

There's no denying that.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Haha. I know that's a trolling statement. Everyone here beat that fucking campaign. And some on hardest mode.
        I forgot we were hardcore. We fucking NaN games.

Comment

• I bet the innocents will grenade spam you on Veteran.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Haha. It'll be like Hot Fuzz.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Or it'll be the LA Riots on Veteran. That's even worse than grenade spam.

Comment

• I go to church and have what I consider to be morals and I'm still going to B_Metal and hockencock every civilian possible on that level. Why? Because it's a vidja game!! And because it's fun as shit to be a maniac for a few seconds.
                Last edited by B_Metal; 10-29-2009, 10:50 AM.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• All they need are some babies we can decapitate and throw into a burning building.... now that would be an awesome level!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• And then let us BE THE BABIES.

Comment

• Fuck that. Allow us to be the mothers who have to abort the babies with a wire hanger so that they can fight in the war!

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Fuck that. Allow us to be the mothers who have to abort the babies with a wire hanger so that they can fight in the war!
                        Nice!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I WANT TO BE THE HANGER!

But then it'll be all like you were just undercover as the hanger.

Comment

• I'm just glad you guys aren't soft pussies like the chud group. I don't think I could team with any of those retards on multi. They might bug out and go home during heated battles.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just want to hear B complain about getting killed from an airstrike while he was indoors. Really, that is all I want in life right now.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Haha. THIS GAME HAS BUGS! BULLSHIT! OH COME ON! I FUCKING SHOT YOU, THIS IS BULLSHIT. WHATEVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X