No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game types tell you in the selection screen. I don't remember which ones though.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You can use party chat in ground war. That's all I care about. I love me some ground war. I don't care what you guys use but I'm using [BDR] as my tag.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You can also use it in Mercenary Team Deathmatch, Free-for-alll, 3rd person teams, and 3rd person cage match.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, much love the copying of the Street Fighter IV titles. The fact mine is called "joint ops" is great. lulz

Comment

• Yeah with the green leaves lol. Mines overwatch. Let me do some single today and tonight it's on.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Omg. The people at my midnight launch (200+) were the most fucking retarded group of gamers I've even been around. Nothing but console fanboys, white guys that wished they were black (one in particular was probably the biggest wigger I've ever seen: 19 years old, homeschooled, still a senior, decked out in G-Unit wear, giant "rolex", blasting Lil' Wayne from his phone and boasted how he scored "mad bitches" working at McDonalds.) and the like. I never wanted to go postal as bad as last night.

Comment

• Your "Urge to Kill" must have skyrocketed that night.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• A lot of midnight launches are like this. That's why I try to stay away, unless it's for a console. And only if I can't preorder the console itself.

Even the Uncharted 2 event had people like this. Fucking irritating.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• We shot people like that all day. So soothing. Lol

Comment

• So much win. This game. So much win.

Comment

• Replay value out the ass. Playing again tonight rob?

Comment

• I refuse to be called a MW2 widow. I'm a MW2 wanna be player. I hate games that don't allow two online players on the same console.

Why? Halo allows split screens!!!
                          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
                            I refuse to be called a MW2 widow. I'm a MW2 wanna be player. I hate games that don't allow two online players on the same console.

Why? Halo allows split screens!!!
                            Because you can "cheat" that way. MW2 seems to have big issues with that shit. Same reason you can't party chat. Laaaaaame shit.

Also, 11/10/09 Never forget: Biiiiitch Faggoooot!!!*

* You had to be in the game to get that, no offense is meant.

Comment

• Stupid Rules!
                              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

• Then I have no choice. Must get my own game and own 360!

Comment

Working...
                                X