No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted 2 is the only game I've beat on PS3. I need to be able to use my 360 controller on PS3.

Comment

• I shall have this today and Uncharted 3 by the weekend. CANNOT WAIT. I <3 Nathan Drake.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        I shall have this today and Uncharted 3 by the weekend. CANNOT WAIT. I <3 Nathan Drake.

Comment

• HE IS ALL THAT IS MAN.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
            hahahah what the hell
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Played a bit of that new Ratchet and Clank game. Not bad but definitely not as much fun with only one player.

Comment

• And I forgot how much it sucks to be excited to play a game but you have to either download a fucking update or install gigs to the harddrive.

Comment

• Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup, I saw that firmware 4.0 is out. I gotta download it in the background while I cook or something so it takes the 29 hours in order to watch a Netflix movie.

Comment

• That being said, downloaded the DC UNIVERSE ONLINE game last night (have been playing it on the PC, not too bad for free and my guy looks ridiculous) and then re-downloaded all of the previous games I bought. Fucking played the OG Resident Evil last night for the first time in ages and I must have watched that awesome live action intro about 4 times last night. So much fucking win.

Comment

• god, that intro.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• SO MUCH WIN.

Comment

• Anyone want a Starhawk beta code?
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I have a free Playstation Plus 30 day code for anyone who has a European PSN account or is willing to create a new European account. It must be redeemed by tomorrow I think and it's only good for either new European accounts or accounts that have never tried Playstation Plus.

If you're wondering what you can play for free, currently they offer Sleeping Dogs, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Guardians of Middle Earth, Vanquish, Infamous 2, Limbo and a few more. Let me know if you're interested.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So annoyed that the EU store has better games than us.

Comment

• Seriously, they have gotten some great games on their store.

Comment

Working...
                                X