No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess where I'm coming from, it shouldn't have been a shock. Sony is new at this and was bound to have screwed up. You can't have put together a network together as big as Sony's in the timeframe they did and expect perfection. Anyone that did was deluding themselves. Crying foul when MS has been just as guilty in the past is ludicrous.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      I guess where I'm coming from, it shouldn't have been a shock. Sony is new at this and was bound to have screwed up. You can't have put together a network together as big as Sony's in the timeframe they did and expect perfection. Anyone that did was deluding themselves. Crying foul when MS has been just as guilty in the past is ludicrous.

Sony's not new at running a network.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Of this size? And complexity?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Of this size? And complexity?

So, we cut them slack because they've got a few years less than MS?

"Hey guys, you just caused a group of hackers in Indonesia to get my intimate details. Oh wait! What's this? You're new. Well, I'll let it slide this time."
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• No. My point was that Sony seems to be getting vilified more than MS. Which is silly.

Comment

No. My point was that Sony seems to be getting vilified more than MS. Which is silly.

They're getting more vilified right now. Things will change. Everybody gets their moment to fuck up.

Comment

• Just irritating to see. Anyway. *puff, puff*

Comment

• Howard DOES own Sony stock. haha
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still tickin'. With no lickin'.

Comment

• Guys, the name of the main Sony guy is HOWARD Stringer. Just sayin'...

Comment

• The same people shitting on Sony shat on MS when the hardware issue was going on. Hell people on BDR wouldn't even mention if their system was working or not in fear of the curse. So no, Sony is not being shit on unfairly, they're being shit on appropriately.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Guys, the name of the main Sony guy is HOWARD Stringer. Just sayin'...
                          Haha
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://ca.gawker.com/5805123/sony-ha...s-since-friday

Also saw something about Canadian only store servers getting hacked. And Dirt 3 on PSN can't be played, because it requires to be activated on the store.

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard
                                But you guysssss, RIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAAAACER!!!?!?!!
                                Lulz
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X