Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Of this size? And complexity?
    Howard obviously has never heard of Everquest.

Also, what the fuck? I need the PSN store to go back up so that I can grab Silent Hill. GAH.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And hacked again,.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Eh, it's Sony Pictures. The PS Store is still up (and being DESTROYED by demand right now. WHY WOULD YOU PUT THE FREEBIES UP ON FRIDAY WAIT FOR THE WEEKDAYS).

Although if Sony Pictures being hacked fucked with their ability to give me more Community in September, I will PERSONALLY go to the houses of these hacker fucks and eat their dogs.
          sigpic
          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
            Eh, it's Sony Pictures. The PS Store is still up (and being DESTROYED by demand right now. WHY WOULD YOU PUT THE FREEBIES UP ON FRIDAY WAIT FOR THE WEEKDAYS).

Although if Sony Pictures being hacked fucked with their ability to give me more Community in September, I will PERSONALLY go to the houses of these hacker fucks and eat their dogs.

Yeah, I just got an email from my SONY people telling me to not download box art and assets for Breaking Bad: Season 3 next week.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cannot get into the PS Store at all. I just want to play the inFamous 2 demo, dammit!

Comment

• And I have purchased another one thanks to Best Buy's ridiculous deal.

Comment

• yay, should have this and Uncharted 3 in my hands by tomorrow. YESSSSssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    yay, should have this and Uncharted 3 in my hands by tomorrow. YESSSSssss

How fast the tide turns.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• for 198 bucks i couldn't argue.

Comment

• That being said, never using the PS Store without gift cards.

Comment

• Also, STUPID UNCHARTED. It's the only reason we bought it. WE love that series THAT GODDAMN MUCH.

Comment

Also, STUPID UNCHARTED. It's the only reason we bought it. WE love that series THAT GODDAMN MUCH.

Uncharted is like Dragon's Lair for me. I love the show, hate the game.

Comment

• Weird, what turns you off about it?

Comment

Weird, what turns you off about it?

I think the gameplay sucks. I just hate how it handles.

Comment

Working...
                                X