No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New characters rumored to come to SF4.

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Who the fuck is that? Crazy injun man?
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I don't see shit. You hotlinking Nerdious?

And I'm assuming that's T.Hawk.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sorry. Here's the link to the new screens. And yes, it's T. Hawk.

Comment

• My bad, those screens are for Super Street Fighter 4.

Comment

• Yep, lame.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I doubt that it couldn't be released as an update or DLC.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• seriously. Fucking stupid. I'm not rebuying this game to get like 4 new guys unless they add a bunch more functionality or something great. T-Hawk sucked back in the day, Dee Jay was ok (but I always preferred Fei Long) so yeah, MEH.

Comment

• But it's an overhaul in the balance of characters along with 8 new fighters and lower than full retail price of a new game. That's not too bad. It's for the players that don't want to deal with an overpowered Sagat.

Comment

• And if anyone brings up how it's part of the game, I'll take you on with Sagat and one button. We'll see if you think it's fair or not.

Comment

• Bring it. I still beat you with Sagat.

Comment

• I'm going to Tiger Knee you in the face.

Comment

• That's fine, I'll still kick your ass with my paltry 360 controller.

Comment

• Psssh. I'll do it on my 360 Universal Media Remote.

Comment

• Fuck that, I'll hook up ROB and my U-Force and smash your face.

Comment

Working...
                                X